AMERICAN CHOP SUEY CASSEROLE RECIPE
|8 ounces elbow pasta|
|1 lb. lean ground beef|
|1 large onion, diced|
|2 green peppers, diced|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|4 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 15 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce|
|1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend|
|1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes|
|salt and pepper, to taste|
|1 cup shredded mozzarella|
AMERICAN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: TRISH
Categories: Breakfast Eggs
Total time: 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
|1 (1 pound) package bacon, diced|
|1 sweet onion, chopped|
|6 eggs, lightly beaten|
|4 cups frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed|
|2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese|
|1 ½ cups small curd cottage cheese|
|1 ¼ cups shredded Swiss cheese|
|1 cup chopped green bell pepper, or to taste|
|1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, or to taste|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and stir bacon and onion in a skillet over medium heat until the bacon is crisp, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain grease, reserving the drippings.
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with the reserved bacon grease.
- Combine the cooked bacon and onion, eggs, hash brown potatoes, Cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, Swiss cheese, bell pepper, and green chilies in the prepared baking dish; stir to combine.
- Bake in preheated oven until the eggs are set firm, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let casserole cool 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
Calories 291.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 10.2 g, CholesterolContent 117.3 mg, FatContent 20.9 g, FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 19.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 10.2 g, SodiumContent 696 mg, SugarContent 1.9 g
ALL AMERICAN MACARONI CASSEROLE | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
Provided by: NIKKI SMITH @adorefood
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
|1-1/2 pound(s) ground beef|
|1 cup(s) onion|
|3/4 cup(s) green bell pepper|
|2 cup(s) tomato sauce|
|2/3 cup(s) tomato paste|
|3/4 teaspoon(s) oregano, dried|
|– salt and pepper to taste|
|2-2/3 cup(s) shell noodle|
|1 cup(s) creamed cottage cheese|
|1 cup(s) cheddar cheese, shredded|
- In a large saucepan over med heat cook meat , onion, bell peper until veg are tender and meat is no longer pink. Drain. Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano salt and pepper: cover and simmer 20 minute. Heat oven to 375 f.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package direction for 8 minutes, drain. In 2 1/2 qt. casserole, layer one-half pasta, then meat suace. Spoon cottage cheese on top and sprinkle with 1/2 cheese. Repeat layers. Bake 15 minutes, cover loosely with foil and then uncover 15 minutes more until hot and bubbly..