SIMPLY OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS AND RICE RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
Yield: 4 serving(s)
|1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup|
|1 1/2 cups water|
|1 cup long grain rice (uncooked)|
|1/4 onion, sliced|
|1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|3 -4 pork chops|
|salt and pepper (to taste)|
- Stir together soup, water, rice and 1/4 teaspoons pepper in a 3 quart casserole.
- Add onions.
- Salt and pepper chops and place on top of rice.
- Cover and bake at 350* for 1 1/4 hours or until meat is done and liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes.
Calories 490.4, FatContent 18.3, SaturatedFatContent 5.6, CholesterolContent 103, SodiumContent 622.2, CarbohydrateContent 42.8, FiberContent 0.8, SugarContent 1.5, ProteinContent 35.5
PORK CHOP RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Yield: 2 serving(s)
|2 -3 pork chops|
|salt and pepper|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 cup rice (instant..not regular)|
|1 cup hot water|
|1 (10 ounce) cream of mushroom soup|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Add salt and pepper to each pork chop.
- Brown both sides of pork chops in the olive oil on medium heat.
- Place the instant rice, hot water, cream of mushroom soup and salt in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Place pork chops on top and cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bale in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
Calories 869.5, FatContent 33.6, SaturatedFatContent 9, CholesterolContent 137.3, SodiumContent 1690.5, CarbohydrateContent 86.9, FiberContent 1.4, SugarContent 2.1, ProteinContent 49.9
PORK CHOP AND RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: cdrewcia
Categories: Baked Pork Chops
Total time: 2 hours 20 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 2 hours 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|4 pork chops|
|1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup|
|1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup|
|1 cup milk|
|1 cup uncooked instant rice|
|½ cup butter|
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and brown the pork chops on both sides, 5 to 8 minutes per side. Place the chops into a 9×13-inch baking dish. In a large saucepan, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup,and milk until smooth. Stir in the rice, and add the butter; bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, and stir until the butter has melted. Pour the rice mixture over the chops; cover the dish with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 2 hours.
Calories 716 calories, CarbohydrateContent 33.2 g, CholesterolContent 143.5 mg, FatContent 51.1 g, FiberContent 0.9 g, ProteinContent 30.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 22.8 g, SodiumContent 1312.6 mg, SugarContent 4.3 g