RECIPE: SHEET PAN SHRIMP TACOS
Provided by: Sheela Prakash
Categories: Main dish,Dinner
Total time: 780S
Prep time: 300S
Cook time: 480S
|8 corn tortillas|
|1 pound uncooked peeled and deveined medium shrimp|
|1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin|
|1/2 teaspoon paprika|
|3/4 teaspoon chili powder|
|1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
|1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice (from 1 lime)|
|1 batch Easy Taco Slaw|
|1 medium avocado, sliced|
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 400°F. Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a work surface. Stack the tortillas on top and wrap completely in the foil. Place the foil packet of tortillas on one corner of the baking sheet.
- Pat the shrimp dry and place on the baking sheet. Season with the cumin, chili powder, salt, and a few grinds of black pepper. Toss to combine and spread into an even layer.
- Roast until the shrimp are opaque and pink, stirring halfway through, 6 to 8 minutes total. Drizzle the cooked shrimp with the lime juice and toss to combine.
- Fill the tortillas with the roasted shrimp and top with the slaw, avocado, and sour cream. Serve with lime wedges.
SaturatedFatContent 2.0 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 0.0 g, CarbohydrateContent 31.1 g, SugarContent 1.0 g, ServingSize Serves 4, ProteinContent 19.7 g, FatContent 13.2 g, Calories 312 cal, SodiumContent 695.1 mg, FiberContent 7.2 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg
SWEET & SPICY BAKED SHRIMP TACOS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Provided by: Land O’Lakes
Categories: Shellfish,Wrap,Shrimp,Spicy,Taco,Main Course,Seafood,Meat, poultry, and seafood,Sandwich and Wrap,Main Course,Seafood,Meat, poultry, and seafood
Total time: 0 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 tacos
|1/3 cup sugar|
|3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons all-purpose flour|
|2 tablespoons plain breadcrumbs|
|1/2 teaspoon ground allspice|
|1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper|
|1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/4 teaspoon ground ginger|
|1/4 cup * Land O Lakes® Unsalted Butter melted|
|1 (16-ounce) package uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1 tablespoon lime juice|
|2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro|
|1/2 teaspoon chili powder|
|16 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed|
|2 cups coleslaw mix|
- Heat oven to 500°F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Combine all spice mixture ingredients in bowl. Dip shrimp in butter then in spice mixture. Place onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 5-6 minutes or until shrimp are pink and coating is bubbly.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in bowl.
- Assemble tacos by stacking2 warmed tortillas onto each individual serving plate. Top with 1/8 baked shrimp and 1/4 cup coleslaw mix. Drizzle with sauce. Fold tortillas over filling.
Calories 330 calories, FatContent 11 grams, SaturatedFatContent grams, TransfatContent grams, CholesterolContent 95 milligrams, SodiumContent 420 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 47 grams, FiberContent 3 grams, SugarContent grams, ProteinContent 11 grams