BREADED BAKED TILAPIA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings.
|3/4 cup soft bread crumbs|
|1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 teaspoon garlic salt|
|1 teaspoon dried oregano|
|4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)|
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, garlic salt and oregano. Coat fillets in crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray., Bake 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Calories 143 calories, FatContent 2g fat (1g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 72mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 356mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges 4 lean meat.
BAKED PARMESAN TILAPIA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Mike
Categories: Tilapia Recipes
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
|½ cup milk|
|½ cup prepared ranch dressing|
|½ cup all-purpose flour|
|1 cup dry bread crumbs|
|½ cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|½ teaspoon seasoned salt|
|½ teaspoon ground black pepper|
|½ teaspoon celery salt|
|½ teaspoon garlic powder|
|½ teaspoon onion powder|
|½ teaspoon ground paprika|
|½ teaspoon dried parsley|
|¼ teaspoon dried basil|
|8 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets|
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Line an 11-17-inch baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Mix milk and ranch dressing in a shallow bowl. Place flour in a separate shallow bowl; set aside.
- Whisk together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, black pepper, celery salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, parsley, and basil in a bowl.
- Spray bread crumb mixture with cooking spray until damp, then whisk bread crumbs. Repeat spraying and whisking 3 more times to lightly moisten crumb mixture with cooking spray.
- Transfer crumb mixture to a large resealable plastic bag.
- Gently press tilapia fillets into the flour to coat, and shake off the excess flour.
- Dip the fillets into the ranch dressing mixture.
- Place all the fillets into the resealable plastic bag; seal bag and shake to coat fish with bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange tilapia on prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray the breaded fish with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish is easily flaked with a fork, 20 to 25 minutes.
Calories 356.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 17.8 g, CholesterolContent 71.3 mg, FatContent 12.8 g, FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 39.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.9 g, SodiumContent 550.4 mg, SugarContent 2.3 g