SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK BARBEQUE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Belinda Carter McDowell
Categories: Pulled Pork
Total time: 6 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6 hours 0 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
|2 cups chopped celery|
|1 onion, chopped|
|1 cup barbeque sauce|
|1 cup ketchup|
|½ cup water|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
|salt and ground black pepper to taste|
|1 (4 pound) pork shoulder roast|
- Stir celery, onion, barbeque sauce, ketchup, water, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper together in a slow cooker. Place roast into the mixture.
- Cook on Low for 7 hours (or High for 5 hours). Shred the meat with two forks and stir into the liquid; cook for 1 hour more.
Calories 322.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 22.8 g, CholesterolContent 89.4 mg, FatContent 13.8 g, FiberContent 1.3 g, ProteinContent 26.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.8 g, SodiumContent 787.4 mg, SugarContent 16.8 g
COULDN’T BE EASIER BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN (CROCK POT) RECIPE – FOOD …
Total time: 6 hours 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 6 hours
Yield: 4 serving(s)
|3 lbs pork tenderloin|
|8 ounces of your favorite barbecue sauce (I prefer ‘Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey BBQ Sauce)|
|1 small onion (minced)|
|2 -3 garlic cloves (minced)|
|2 dashes hot sauce (optional for less sweetness)|
|salt and pepper|
- Salt and pepper pork loin and place in crock pot.
- Add garlic and onion.
- Pour BBQ sauce over meat.
- Add hot sauce and stir to evenly distribute.
- Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours.
Calories 511.6, FatContent 12.2, SaturatedFatContent 4, CholesterolContent 221.3, SodiumContent 708.2, CarbohydrateContent 24.8, FiberContent 0.7, SugarContent 17, ProteinContent 70.6
SLOW COOKER BARBECUE PORK RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
Provided by: Southern Living Editors
Total time: 8 hours 5 minutes
Yield: Makes 6 servings
|1 (3- to 4-lb.) boneless pork shoulder roast (Boston butt), trimmed|
|1 (18-oz.) bottle barbecue sauce|
|1 (12-oz.) can cola soft drink|
- Place roast in a lightly greased 6-qt. slow cooker; pour barbecue sauce and cola over roast. Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or until meat shreds easily with a fork.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board; shred with two forks, removing any large pieces of fat. Skim fat from sauce, and stir in shredded pork.
- Note: We tested with Cattleman’s Original Barbecue Sauce.