ZUCCHINI FLOWER FRITTERS – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Notice: Undefined variable: prep_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 756
Cook time: 1 hours 15 minutes
Yield: 12 pieces
|12 zucchini flowers|
|1 large egg|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|165 g milk|
|135 g flour|
|1 pinch of baking soda|
|Oil for frying|
- Whisk the egg in a bowl .
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the flour in three times to avoid lumps.
- Add the milk in three times as well. Then the baking soda.
- Leave to rest for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan (you should have at least 2-3 cm height of oil).
- Prepare your zucchini flowers: brush off any dirt, wash if necessary. Remove the stems and little petals as well as the stamen inside.
- Soak into the dough and place them in the frying pan.
- Cook approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove them from the oil and place them on a paper towel.
- Place them in your serving plate, add salt and serve.
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent