INSTANT POT RECIPES
|7.1 oz macaroni pasta|
|1 tbsp butter (unsalted)|
|1 tbsp olive oil|
|2 tbsp flour|
|1 cup Half & Half Cream|
|1.5 cup Water|
|1/2 cup feta cheese|
|1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese (marbled or white)|
|1 1/3 cup Pizza Mozzarella|
|1 pinch nutmeg (powder)|
|1 pinch Paprika or Cayenne|
|1/2 tbsp salt|
- Add butter and olive oil to the inner pot.
- Select Sauté- Level 4. Set the time to 5 minutes. Press Start.
- Once the butter has melted and the oil starts to sizzle add the flour and whisk vigorously to prepare the roux.
- Add cream and stir.
- Press Cancel.
- Whisk in nutmeg, paprika and salt.
- Add water and the pasta. Close the lid.
- Select Pressure Cook. Set the time to 5 minutes. Select Quick Release for Steam Release. Press Start.
- After the “Ok to Open the Lid” signal, open the lid.
- Mix pasta and scrape any pieces stuck to the bottom.
- Add in feta, 1 cup cheddar and 1/3 cup of the pizza mozzarella cheese.
- Flatten the top. Cover the top with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Remove the pressure-cooking plate from the lid. Close the lid.
- Select Broil. Set the temperature to 400F. Set the time to 11 minutes. Press Start. .
- Broil until the cheese on the top is nicely browned.
- Press Cancel or extend cooking time if needed.