BROWN SUGAR MEATLOAF RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: tangastar
Categories: Beef Meatloaf
Total time: 1 hours 20 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours 0 minutes
|½ cup packed brown sugar|
|½ cup ketchup|
|1 ½ pounds lean ground beef|
|2 large eggs|
|1 small onion, chopped|
|¾ cup milk|
|¾ cup finely crushed saltine cracker crumbs|
|1 ½ teaspoons salt|
|¼ teaspoon ground black pepper|
|¼ teaspoon ground ginger|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 5×9-inch loaf pan.
- Press brown sugar into the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread ketchup over top sugar.
- Mix all remaining ingredients thoroughly in a mixing bowl and shape into a loaf. Place on top of the ketchup and sugar crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.
Calories 353.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 24.1 g, CholesterolContent 112.2 mg, FatContent 20.1 g, FiberContent 0.4 g, ProteinContent 18.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 7.9 g, SodiumContent 763.3 mg, SugarContent 18.4 g
THE BEST BROWN SUGAR GLAZED MEATLOAF RECIPE
Provided by: Lynda
Categories: Main Dishes
Total time: 70 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
|¾ cup ketchup|
|¾ cup packed brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 ⅓ pounds grass-fed ground beef|
|1 ⅓ cups bread crumbs|
|1 small yellow onion (chopped)|
|1 green bell pepper (chopped)|
|¼ cup milk|
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar, and salt in a small mixing bowl and allow to sit for a couple of minutes to allow sugar to dissolve.
- Spoon one-third cup of sauce into bottom of a loaf pan. Set aside.
- Place ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, bell pepper, eggs, milk, and one-third cup of glaze into food processor and process until mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Place meat mixture into loaf pan and smooth down the top.
- Spread remaining glaze on top of loaf and bake for 1 hour or until internal temperature is 155 to 160 degrees.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
ServingSize 1, Calories 389 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 51 g, ProteinContent 27 g, FatContent 9 g, SaturatedFatContent 4 g, CholesterolContent 112 mg, SodiumContent 899 mg, FiberContent 2 g, SugarContent 31 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 5 g