EASY BOX MIX BROWNIE COOKIES RECIPE | SUGAR & SOUL
Provided by: Rebecca Hubbell
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|1 (18 oz.) box Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix|
|1/2 cup all-purpose flour|
|2 large eggs|
|5 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 tablespoon water|
|1/2 cup mini chocolate chips|
|3/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine all of the ingredients and mix well, scraping down the sides as needed. The dough will be very sticky.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out the dough and drop onto the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart. If you use a medium cookie scoop, add 1 to 2 minutes to the bake time.
- Bake for 8 minutes to start, cookies should have a thin film on top and the batter should no longer be glossy, should still be able to see small ripples of darker batter. DO NOT OVERBAKE THESE COOKIES. They will cook up fast and can dry out easily if cooked too long. Every oven is different, so do a few in a test batch to see how long they need.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on pan for a couple of minutes before transferring to a cool rack.
- Consume immediately or store in an air-tight container for up to one week (if they last that long)
Calories 101 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 14 g, ProteinContent 1 g, FatContent 4 g, SaturatedFatContent 2 g, CholesterolContent 9 mg, SodiumContent 46 mg, SugarContent 8 g, ServingSize 1 serving
EASY BROWNIES RECIPE – BETTYCROCKER.COM
Provided by: Madison Mayberry
Total time: 1 hours 50 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
|1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix|
|4 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened|
|1 tablespoon water|
|1 box (18.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie Mix|
|1/4 cup water|
|2/3 cup vegetable oil|
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13×9-inch pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir Cookie Layer ingredients until soft dough forms. Press mixture evenly in bottom of pan.
- In medium bowl, stir Brownie Layer ingredients until well blended. Spread on top of cookie layer in pan.
- Bake 33 to 38 minutes or until brownies are set around edges and toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 1 hour. Remove from pan; pull away foil. Cut into 5 rows by 4 rows.
Calories 300 , CarbohydrateContent 41 g, CholesterolContent 35 mg, FatContent 2 1/2 , FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 2 g, SaturatedFatContent 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 200 mg, SugarContent 28 g, TransFatContent 0 g