CANDIED WALNUTS RECIPE WITH BROWN SUGAR – MELANIE COOKS
Provided by: MelanieCooks.com
Total time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
|2 cups walnuts|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|2 tbsp butter|
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat until butter is completely melted.
- Add brown sugar and walnuts to the frying pan and mix.
- Cook, stirring every 30 seconds, until the sugar is completely dissolved (about 4 minutes).
- Remove candied walnuts from the frying pan onto a baking sheet. Put the walnuts on parchment paper in a single layer and spread them apart so they are not touching and don’t stick together. Let them cool for 30 minutes.
- After the candied walnuts are completely cool, put them in a bowl and serve.