ORIGINAL RANCH CHEDDAR CHICKEN RECIPE VIDEO | HIDDEN VALLEY …
Provided by: Hidden Valley
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
|1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing|
|¼ cup Parmesan cheese|
|¼ cup sharp Cheddar cheese|
|1 cup panko|
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Pour the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing into a large bowl.
- Add the chicken to the bowl of dressing and mix until the chicken is evenly coated.
- In a shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs, Cheddar, Parmesan cheeses and stir until well combined. Dredge each breast in the bread crumb and cheese mixture.
- Arrange the chicken on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken for 20 to 25 minutes until the chicken is crisp and an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
CHEESY BACON RANCH CHICKEN
Provided by: DELISH.COM
Categories: low sugar,nut-free,easy chicken,weeknight meals,dinner,poultry
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0S
Yield: 4 servings
|4 slices thick-cut bacon|
|4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 3/4 lbs.)|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
|2 tsp. ranch seasoning|
|1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella|
|Chopped chives, for garnish|
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon, flipping once, until crispy, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate. Drain all but 2 tablespoons of bacon fat from the skillet.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Return skillet to medium-high heat, add chicken and cook until golden and just cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium and sprinkle chicken with ranch seasoning and top with mozzarella. Cover the skillet and cook, until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Crumble and sprinkle bacon and chives on top before serving.
Calories 432 calories