CHICKEN FAJITA BURRITOS WITH FETA CREMA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
|2 teaspoons smoked paprika|
|1 teaspoon garlic salt|
|1 teaspoon pepper|
|1 teaspoon cumin|
|1 pound boned, skinned chicken breast halves (2 to 3), cut into 1-in. chunks|
|½ cup sour cream|
|½ jalapeño chile, seeded and minced|
|½ cup crumbled feta cheese (about 3 oz.)|
|1 tablespoon lime juice, plus wedges of 1 lime|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped|
|1 bunch (about 4) spring onions (with fat bulbs) or regular green onions, thinly sliced|
|4 flour tortillas (about 10 in.), warmed|
|2 cups finely shredded cabbage|
|½ cup chopped cilantro|
- Whisk together seasonings in a medium bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Stir sour cream, jalapeño, feta, and lime juice in a small bowl to make feta crema.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large frying pan and cook chicken until browned and cooked through, turning pieces occasionally, about 7 minutes. Add tomatoes and onions to pan with a squeeze of lime and stir to blend.
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas, top with cabbage and cilantro, then feta crema. Wrap up burrito-style and serve with more lime wedges.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Calories 633 calories, CarbohydrateContent 46 g, CholesterolContent 128 mg, FatContent 29 g, FiberContent 5.1 g, ProteinContent 46 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.9 g, SodiumContent 1051 mg