DRY RUB FOR RIBS OR CHICKEN RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Love to cook
Categories: Sauces and Condiments
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|½ cup packed brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons paprika|
|1 ½ tablespoons ground black pepper|
|1 tablespoon onion powder|
|1 tablespoon garlic powder|
|1 tablespoon salt|
|1 ½ teaspoons red pepper flakes|
- Whisk brown sugar, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl.
Calories 136.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 33.9 g, FatContent 0.7 g, FiberContent 2.5 g, ProteinContent 1.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.1 g, SodiumContent 1755.8 mg, SugarContent 28.2 g
THE BEST CHICKEN SEASONING! – EASY CHICKEN RUB RECIPE …
Provided by: Kristine Rosenblatt
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon paprika|
|2 teaspoons dried oregano|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|½ teaspoon onion powder|
|½ teaspoon black pepper|
|¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper|
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk or stir until well blended.
- To use, generously rub over chicken thighs, breasts, drumsticks, or tenders or a whole chicken before cooking. You can first rub some olive oil over the chicken to help the rub stick to the meat better.
- For the most flavor, let the rub marinate on the meat for 1 hour (and up to 12 hours) in the refrigerator before cooking. Discard any rub that has come in contact with raw chicken or your hands when rubbing on the chicken.
- Cook chicken as desired, such as in the oven, on the grill or in an air fryer, Instant Pot or slow cooker.
ServingSize 1 /2 tablespoon, Calories 14 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 3 g, ProteinContent 1 g, FatContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, SodiumContent 234 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 2 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 2 g