CHILI BURGERS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 50 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 servings.
|1 pound ground beef|
|1 can (15 to 16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained|
|1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted|
|1 cup chopped celery|
|1/2 cup chopped green pepper|
|1/2 cup chopped onion|
|1/4 cup ketchup|
|1 tablespoon brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
|1/2 teaspoon ground mustard|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|1/8 teaspoon garlic powder|
|12 hamburger buns, split|
- In a saucepan over medium heat, brown beef; drain. Add beans, soup, celery, green pepper, onion, ketchup, brown sugar and seasonings; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Serve on buns.
Calories 246 calories, FatContent 6g fat (2g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 19mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 642mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 35g carbohydrate (8g sugars, FiberContent 4g fiber), ProteinContent 13g protein.
BEST CHILI CHEESE BURGERS RECIPE
Provided by: DELISH.COM
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0S
|2 lb. ground beef, divided|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 tbsp. chili powder, divided|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
|2 tbsp. vegetable oil|
|1 onion, finely diced|
|1 tbsp. cumin|
|1 tbsp. paprika|
|1 tbsp. garlic powder|
|1 15-oz. can fire-roasted tomatoes|
|1 8-oz. can tomato sauce|
|1 c. shredded Cheddar|
|4 hamburger buns|
|Sliced green onions, for garnish|
|Pickled jalapeños, for garnish|
- In a large bowl, combine 1 1/4 pounds ground beef, garlic, and 1 tablespoon chili powder and season with salt and pepper. Form into four patties.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil. Add patties and cook 4 minutes per side, then drain fat.
- Make chili sauce: Add onions to skillet and cook until soft and tender, 5 minutes, then season with salt. Add remaining ground beef and cook until no longer pink, 6 minutes, then drain fat.
- Stir in remaining chili powder, cumin, paprika, and garlic powder until combined, then add diced tomatoes and tomato sauce and stir until combined. Let simmer 5 minutes (add 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup water to thin sauce to your desired consistency).
- Return burger patties back to the skillet and spoon sauce all over. Top with cheddar and cover with lid to melt.
- Assemble burgers: Top buns with burgers, spoon over more chili sauce, and top with green onions and pickled jalapeños.
CHILI BURGERS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: MEHUNGRY98
Categories: Pork Sausage
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
|1 ½ pounds ground beef|
|½ pound Italian sausage|
|⅓ cup tomato-based chili sauce|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Preheat a grill for high heat. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, Italian sausage, chili sauce, salt and pepper. Form 8 balls out of the meat, and flatten into patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite toppings.
Calories 230.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 3.7 g, CholesterolContent 62.9 mg, FatContent 15.4 g, FiberContent 0.2 g, ProteinContent 18.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 5.8 g, SodiumContent 437.5 mg, SugarContent 1.4 g
CHILI CHEESE BURGER BOWLS RECIPE BY TASTY
Provided by: Claire Nolan
Yield: 8 servings
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 cup white onion, chopped|
|2 cloves garlic, finely chopped|
|1 lb ground beef|
|14.5 oz crushed tomato|
|6 oz tomato paste|
|1 tablespoon light brown sugar, packed|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|½ teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 teaspoon paprika|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|1 teaspoon ground cumin|
|½ cup water|
|2 ⅔ cups grated parmesan cheese|
|2 lb ground beef, divided into 8 patties|
|salt, to taste|
|pepper, to taste|
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|8 brioche burger buns|
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot with a lid over medium heat until shimmering. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes, until translucent.
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, brown sugar, salt, ground pepper, paprika, chili powder, ground cumin, and stir to combine. Add water and stir. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Set a wire cooling rack on top of a baking sheet. Place a metal 1-cup (240 ml) measuring cup upside down on top of the cooling rack.
- In a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat, pour ⅓ cup (35 g) of Parmesan in the center of the pan and spread out into a thin circle, about 5 inches across. Without disturbing the cheese, melt for 2-3 minutes, or until golden and fully melted.
- Once the cheese is fully melted, run a spatula along the edges of the cheese and shake the pan to loosen the cheese circle. Carefully slide the melted cheese over the inverted measuring cup to form a cheese bowl. DO NOT TOUCH, it is extremely hot. Set aside and let cool completely, about ten minutes. Repeat with the rest of the Parmesan to make 8 bowls.
- Lightly grease a large skillet over high heat, then add the beef patties (in batches, if necessary) and season generously with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes without disturbing, then flip and cook for another 3 minutes, or until the internal temperature has reached at least 165˚F (75˚C).
- To assemble, place a bottom burger bun on a plate and put a cheese bowl on top. Lay a burger patty inside the cheese bowl and top with a spoonful of chili, a sprinkle of shredded cheddar cheese, and the top bun.
Calories 915 calories, CarbohydrateContent 52 grams, FatContent 46 grams, FiberContent 3 grams, ProteinContent 67 grams, SugarContent 13 grams