BEST TOASTED MARSHMALLOW CAMPFIRE COCKTAIL RECIPE – DELISH
|Splash of pure vanilla extract|
|2 tsp. simple syrup (to taste)|
|2 oz. hot espresso|
|1 oz. vodka (marshmallow flavored or plain)|
|Ice, for serving|
|Toasted marshmallows, for garnish|
- Place 2 to 3 heaping spoonfuls of marshmallow crème in a glass. Add vanilla and simple syrup.
- Pour espresso over marshmallow mixture and stir vigorously until completely combined, about 1 minute.
- Add vodka and ice and top with toasted marshmallows.
MARSHMALLOW VODKA COCKTAIL | LIQUID S’MORE COCKTAIL
Provided by: Nellie
Total time: 5 minutes
|1 shot Marshmallow Vodka|
|1 Tablespoon chocolate syrup (or liqueur)|
|1 shot Irish Cream|
|2 shots half & half (1 in the shaker and 1 to pour over top of the finished drink)|
- Pour the chocolate syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the vodka and Irish Cream.
- Add 1 shot of half and half.
- Fill the shaker the rest of the way with ice and shake well.
- Pour into a martini glass dipped in cream (or chocolate syrup) and crushed graham crackers.
- Top with the remaining 1 half of half and half.