3 INGREDIENT BRAZILIAN TRUFFLES RECIPE BY TASTY
|1 can sweetened condensed milk|
|2 tablespoons butter, plus more for greasing|
|⅓ cup cocoa powder|
|chocolate sprinkle, to decorate|
- Put a pot on a medium low heat and melt the butter with the condensed milk.
- Stir in the cocoa powder and continue to stir for 10-15 minutes until the mixture begins to pull away from the edge of the pot.
- It’s done when you run the spoon through the centre of the mixture and it takes a few seconds to combine again.
- Spread the mixture onto a buttered plate and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- When set, roll the mixture into small balls and coat them in the chocolate sprinkles (you may need to apply a small amount of butter to your hands to help them from sticking).
Calories 133 calories, CarbohydrateContent 19 grams, FatContent 5 grams, FiberContent 0 grams, ProteinContent 3 grams, SugarContent 17 grams