CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN THAI CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE – FOOD.COM
|1/2 cup peanut butter|
|1/2 cup hoisin sauce|
|1 tablespoon honey|
|2 teaspoons red wine vinegar|
|2 teaspoons minced ginger (or more if you wish)|
|2 minced garlic cloves|
|2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil|
|2 teaspoons soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon vietnamese chili sauce (or dried chili flakes)|
|1 tablespoon oyster sauce|
|2 tablespoons water|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|10 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4 inch cubes|
|1 pizza dough, use your own recipe|
|cornmeal or flour, for handling|
|2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese|
|4 scallions, slivered diagonally|
|1/2 cup white bean sprouts|
|1/4 cup shredded carrot|
|2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts|
|2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro|
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small pan over medium heat.
- Bring the sauce to a boil; boil gently for one minute.
- Divide into 2 portions for use on chicken and pizza; set aside.
- To make Thai chicken: Cook the chicken in olive oil over med-high heat, stirring, until just cooked; 5 to 6 minutes do not overcook.
- Set aside in refrigerator until chilled through.
- Once chilled, coat the chicken with 1/4 cup sauce.
- Set aside in refrigerator.
- To make the pizza: Use a large spoon to spread 1/4 cup sauce evenly over pizza dough within the rim.
- Cover sauce with 3/4 cup cheese.
- Distribute half the chicken pieces over the cheese followed by half the green onions, bean sprouts, and carrots, respectively.
- Sprinkle an additional 1/4cup cheese over the toppings and top the pizza with 1 TBSP chopped peanuts.
- Transfer the pizza to oven; bake until crisp and golden and the cheese is bubbly, 9 to 10 minute.
- When cooked through, remove pizza from oven.
- Sprinkle 1TBSP chopped cilantro over the hot cheesy surface.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients for a second pizza.
Calories 1353.3, FatContent 90.8, SaturatedFatContent 26.5, CholesterolContent 181.1, SodiumContent 2948.7, CarbohydrateContent 63.5, FiberContent 8.9, SugarContent 36.8, ProteinContent 79.1