SAVANNAH SEAFOOD STUFFING RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: TIANA1T
Categories: Cornbread Stuffing and Dressing
Total time: 50 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|½ cup margarine|
|1 pound crabmeat, drained and flaked|
|½ pound medium shrimp – peeled and deveined|
|½ cup chopped onion|
|½ cup chopped celery|
|½ cup chopped green bell pepper|
|1 (6 ounce) package corn bread stuffing mix|
|½ cup seasoned dry bread crumbs|
|1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste|
|1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup|
|1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt margarine in a large skillet over medium heat. Add crabmeat, shrimp, onion, celery, and bell pepper; cook and stir for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Stir together stuffing mix, bread crumbs, and sugar in a large bowl. Mix in cooked vegetables and seafood from the skillet. Stir in condensed soup and chicken broth. Spoon into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly toasted on top, about 30 minutes.
Calories 344.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 28.4 g, CholesterolContent 93.9 mg, FatContent 15.7 g, FiberContent 1.7 g, ProteinContent 22 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 g, SodiumContent 1140.7 mg, SugarContent 5.7 g
QUICK AND EASY CRABMEAT DRESSING RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 1 hours 20 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
Yield: 1 sliceable loaf, 8 serving(s)
|6 ounces seasoned stuffing mix, instant, cornbread flavored|
|8 ounces crabmeat, imitation-fresh whichever you prefer|
|1 garlic clove, fresh, sliced paper thin|
|1 large onion, diced|
|1/3 cup celery, chopped|
|1 tablespoon dried parsley|
|1 dash paprika|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic powder|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1/2 cup parmesan cheese|
|1 1/2 cups water, whatever is called for in the stuffing directions|
|1/4 cup margarine, whatever is called for in the stuffing directions|
|1 dash cooking spray|
- Sauté garlic, onions, celery, and parsley. Set aside.
- Shred the crab meat.
- Prepare the stuffing mix as per instructions on the box but DO NOT COOK. In other words, just mix the water, butter, and stuffing mix together, without cooking it.
- Stir into the crab meat, add garlic powder, and mix until blended.
- Spoon into loaf pan treated with no-stick cooking spray (DO NOT PRESS).
- Brush lightly with butter, sprinkle with paprika, and bake covered in a 375°F oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove covering, add parmesan cheese, and continue to bake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes to allow the top to brown.
- Serve as a side dish, the main dish, or a bed for Shrimp Scampi.
Calories 219.1, FatContent 11.3, SaturatedFatContent 4.1, CholesterolContent 25.2, SodiumContent 763.1, CarbohydrateContent 18.9, FiberContent 1.1, SugarContent 2.8, ProteinContent 10.3
CRAB STUFFING RECIPE BY TASTY
Provided by: Kroger
Yield: 12 servings
|1 tablespoon unsalted butter|
|1 small yellow onion, finely chopped|
|3 celery stalks, finely chopped|
|1 medium orange bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|¾ teaspoon kosher salt|
|1 ½ teaspoons Old Bay® seasoning|
|3 cups crumbled herb stuffing|
|3 cups cornbread stuffing cubes|
|¼ cup mayonnaise|
|2 tablespoons fresh parsley, divided|
|3 green onions, finely chopped|
|½ teaspoon smoked paprika|
|1 ¼ cups chicken stock|
|1 lb Kroger® Golden King Crab legs, meat removed and shells discarded|
|½ lb raw shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cut into bite-sized pieces|
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic and cook until softened and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and Old Bay seasoning and stir for another minute, until fragrant. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the herb stuffing, cornbread stuffing cubes, sautéed vegetables, mayonnaise, 1½ tablespoons of parsley, the green onions, paprika, and chicken stock to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Fold the crab and shrimp into the stuffing mixture.
- Transfer the stuffing to a 9 x 11-inch baking dish and spread in an even layer. Sprinkle the remaining ½ tablespoon parsley evenly over the top. Cover with foil.
- Bake the stuffing for 30 minutes, or until warmed through and the shrimp is fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
CRAB & SHRIMP DRESSING RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
Yield: 12 serving(s)
|1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine|
|1/2 cup chopped onion|
|1/2 cup chopped celery|
|1/2 medium green pepper, cored, peeled and chopped|
|1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|2 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1 lb crabmeat|
|1 lb shelled deveined cooked shrimp|
|1 (16 ounce) bag herb seasoned stuffing mix (7 cups)|
- Heat oven to 350°. Coat 13×9-inch pan with non-stick spray.
- In large pan melt butter, add onion, celery and pepper. Cook 3-4 minutes. Stir in soup, sour cream, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
- Fold in crab meat and shrimp. Cook till heated through, stirring. remove from heat and set aside.
- Place stuffing in large bowl, add seafood mixture and mix well. Spoon evenly into dish.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15-25 minutes more.
Calories 323.4, FatContent 12.6, SaturatedFatContent 6.5, CholesterolContent 121.9, SodiumContent 1306.6, CarbohydrateContent 31.4, FiberContent 1.5, SugarContent 4.2, ProteinContent 20.1
CLIDA ELLISON’S CREOLE CRAB STUFFING RECIPE | COOKING CHANNEL
Provided by: Cooking Channel
Total time: 50 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 24 appetizer servings
|4 tablespoons unsalted butter|
|3 celery ribs, strings removed and diced|
|1/2 medium green bell pepper, diced|
|1/2 medium yellow onion, diced|
|1 pound canned lump crab meat (see Cook’s Note)|
|1 pound canned crab claw meat|
|1 1/2 cups heavy cream|
|Juice of 1 lemon|
|1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
|2 teaspoons chili sauce, such as Heinz chili sauce|
|1 teaspoon Creole seasoning, such as Tony Chachere’s|
|1 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco|
|1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|1 cup crumbled corn bread|
|Grated Parmesan, for sprinkling|
- Adjust an oven rack to the top position and preheat the broiler to high.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat, then and add the celery, green pepper and onion and cook until soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the lump and claw crab meat and heavy cream and stir together. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture has thickened, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice, Worcestershire, chili sauce, black pepper, hot sauce, Creole seasoning and cornbread. Turn off the heat and spoon 2 to 3 heaping tablespoons of the crab stuffing into each tartlet pan. Sprinkle the Parmesan over the top of the stuffing and place the tartlet pans on a rimmed baking sheet. Broil until the tops are golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes (watch the stuffing closely as broiler intensities vary). Serve immediately.