HIDDEN VALLEY OYSTER CRACKERS RECIPE VIDEO | HIDDEN VALLEY® RANCH
Provided by: Hidden Valley
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|¼ cup vegetable oil|
|2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix Shaker|
|2½ tablespoons dill|
|¼ teaspoon lemon pepper|
|1 16-ounce box oyster crackers|
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. In a small bowl, add the oil, ranch seasoning, dill, and lemon pepper and/or garlic powder. Stir until mixed through.
- In a 1-gallon-size Glad® Zipper Bag, add the crackers and oil mixture. Seal the bag and toss until well-coated.
- Spread the crackers on an ungreased half-sheet pan in a single layer. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Let cool before serving.
FIRE CRACKERS RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 24 serving(s)
|1 lb unsalted saltine crackers (4 sleeves)|
|1 cup canola oil|
|1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix|
|2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic powder|
- Line crackers on ends (like dominoes) in an air-tight container.
- In a small bowl, mix oil, dressing mix, peppers, and garlic powder.
- Stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Continue to stir to prevent the pepper from settling on the bottom of the bowl.
- Spoon mixture evenly over crackers, like drizzling icing on a cake.
- Close lid tightly and flip the container over every 5 minutes for about 20 minutes. Lightly shake back and forth to make sure all the crackers are coated.
- Store in a ziplock bag. Will keep for about a week — if they last that long!
Calories 163.2, FatContent 11.3, SaturatedFatContent 1.2, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 145.1, CarbohydrateContent 13.7, FiberContent 0.6, SugarContent 0.1, ProteinContent 1.8