CHICORY GRATIN – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Notice: Undefined variable: prep_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 756
Cook time: 40 minutes
|12 medium size chicory|
|12 slices of cooked ham|
|100 g grated cheese|
|40 g butter|
|60 g flour|
|1/2 l milk|
- Peel and remove the center of your chicories.
- Cook them 25 minutes with a steamer (check with a knife if it’s well cooked) or 10 min with a pressure cooker.
- If you have a Thermomix, go to bullet point 7.
- If not, melt gently the butter in a sauce pan.
- Add the flour and mix.
- Pour the milk, add the salt, pepper and ground nutmeg. Cook at medium heat while whisking until it thickens.
- With a Thermomix, put all the ingredients (flour, milk, butter, ground nutmeg, salt and pepper) in the bowl. Set 7 min at 90 degrees, speed 4.
- Once your chicories are cooked, wrap them in a slice of ham and place them in a gratin dish.
- Cover with bechamel sauce and spread grated cheese on top.
- Place under the grill in your oven for 3 to 4 min.
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent