RED VELVET CUPCAKES – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Prep time: 45 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 10 pces
|50 g butter at room temperature (for the cupcake)|
|90 g sugar (for the cupcake)|
|1 pinch of vanilla powder (for the cupcake)|
|1 egg (for the cupcake)|
|170 g flour (for the cupcake)|
|1 level tablespoon unsweetned cocoa (for the cupcake)|
|1 g salt or 1/4 teaspoon (for the cupcake)|
|7 g baking powder (for the cupcake)|
|65 g milk (for the cupcake)|
|60 g cream (for the cupcake)|
|250 g cream cheese (Philadelphia or mascarpone) (for the ganache)|
|80 g very soft butter (for the ganache)|
|130 g icing sugar (for the ganache)|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract (for the ganache)|
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees.
- Make the cupcakes.
- Whisk the butter at room temperature, the sugar and vanilla powder.
- Add the egg.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add 1/3 of the flour/salt/baking powder to your mixture. Mix.
- Add half of the milk and cream and whisk.
- Start again with 1/3 of the powders, the rest of the milk and cream, and finally the rest of the powders. At each step, make sure to have an homogeneous mixture.
- Pour and fill to the brim of your molds (buttered if necessary).
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Wait 15 minutes before unmolding and let cool down on a grid.
- Make the ganache.
- Whisk the butter, then add the cream cheese. Mix well.
- Add the icing sugar and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Set aside 30 minutes in your fridge.
- Before piping the ganache, whisk it again.
- Cut the cupcakes boarders if you need to have an easy surface to pipe, pipe the ganache as you like.
- Spread cupcakes crumbs.
- Set aside in your fridge until serving.
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent