THE BEST CHICKEN SEASONING! – EASY CHICKEN RUB RECIPE …
Provided by: Kristine Rosenblatt
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon paprika|
|2 teaspoons dried oregano|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|½ teaspoon onion powder|
|½ teaspoon black pepper|
|¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper|
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk or stir until well blended.
- To use, generously rub over chicken thighs, breasts, drumsticks, or tenders or a whole chicken before cooking. You can first rub some olive oil over the chicken to help the rub stick to the meat better.
- For the most flavor, let the rub marinate on the meat for 1 hour (and up to 12 hours) in the refrigerator before cooking. Discard any rub that has come in contact with raw chicken or your hands when rubbing on the chicken.
- Cook chicken as desired, such as in the oven, on the grill or in an air fryer, Instant Pot or slow cooker.
ServingSize 1 /2 tablespoon, Calories 14 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 3 g, ProteinContent 1 g, FatContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, SodiumContent 234 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 2 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 2 g
SOUTHERN STYLE DRY RUB FOR PORK OR CHICKEN RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Audrey
Categories: Sauces and Condiments
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
|¼ cup brown sugar|
|¼ cup paprika|
|¼ cup coarse salt|
|2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper|
|2 tablespoons garlic powder|
|2 tablespoons onion powder|
|1 tablespoon cayenne pepper|
- Whisk brown sugar, paprika, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. Store in an airtight container.
Calories 21.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 5.2 g, FatContent 0.3 g, FiberContent 0.9 g, ProteinContent 0.5 g, SodiumContent 2.2 mg, SugarContent 3.3 g