QUICK AND SIMPLE MEATBALLS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 48 meatballs.
|2 large eggs|
|1/4 cup water|
|1 small onion, finely chopped|
|1-1/3 cups soft bread crumbs|
|2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|2 garlic cloves, minced|
|2 teaspoons Italian seasoning|
|1-1/2 teaspoons salt|
|2 pounds ground beef|
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, crumble beef. Add eggs, water, onion, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and seasonings; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place meatballs on greased racks in shallow baking pans. Bake, uncovered, until no longer pink, 15-18 minutes.
Calories 276 calories, FatContent 17g fat (7g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 122mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 533mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 24g protein.
FAST AND FRIENDLY MEATBALLS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: ANASTASIAJANE
Categories: Ground Turkey
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 18 meatballs
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 (20 ounce) package ground turkey|
|1 egg, beaten|
|⅓ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with the olive oil, and place it in the oven while preheating.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground turkey, egg, and bread crumbs using your hands. Using an ice cream scoop if possible, form the meat into golf ball sized meatballs. Place about 1 inch apart in the hot baking dish. Press down to flatten the bottom just slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, then turn them over, and continue baking for about 5 more minutes, or until somewhat crispy on the outside. Serve with pasta and sauce or however you’d like.
Calories 218 calories, CarbohydrateContent 4.6 g, CholesterolContent 105.7 mg, FatContent 13.5 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 18.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.1 g, SodiumContent 217.8 mg, SugarContent 0.4 g
CLASSIC MEATBALLS RECIPE – BETTYCROCKER.COM
Provided by: Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
|1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef|
|1/2 cup Progresso™ Italian-style bread crumbs|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)|
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 13×9-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients. Shape mixture into 24 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs. Place 1 inch apart in pan.
- Bake uncovered 18 to 22 minutes or until temperature reaches 160°F and no longer pink in center.
Calories 280 , CarbohydrateContent 13 g, CholesterolContent 125 mg, FatContent 0 , FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 24 g, SaturatedFatContent 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 480 mg, SugarContent 3 g, TransFatContent 1 g