SCRAMBLED EGG BREAKFAST PANINI RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Panini, 1 serving(s)
|2 slices white bread (any bread will do)|
|1 -2 egg|
|cheddar cheese, grated|
|1 teaspoon butter, melted|
|2 -4 slices cooked turkey breast, thinly sliced or 2 -4 slices crisp cooked bacon|
- Scramble eggs in frying pan.
- Melt butter. Brush onto each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle cheese onto one side of bread.
- Place turkey and/or bacon.
- Place eggs on top of meat.
- Place in panini maker or George Foreman Grill.
Calories 238.1, FatContent 10.2, SaturatedFatContent 4.3, CholesterolContent 196.1, SodiumContent 360, CarbohydrateContent 25.7, FiberContent 1.2, SugarContent 2.3, ProteinContent 10.1
PROSCIUTTO EGG PANINI RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: 8 servings.
|3 large eggs|
|2 large egg whites|
|6 tablespoons fat-free milk|
|1 green onion, thinly sliced|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1 tablespoon maple syrup|
|8 slices sourdough bread|
|8 thin slices prosciutto or deli ham|
|1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese|
|8 teaspoons butter|
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, egg whites, milk and onion. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set., Combine mustard and syrup; spread over 4 bread slices. Layer with scrambled eggs, prosciutto and cheese; top with remaining bread. Butter outsides of sandwiches., Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 3-4 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Cut each panini in half to serve.
Calories 228 calories, FatContent 10g fat (5g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 111mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 640mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 13g protein. Diabetic Exchanges 1-1/2 starch
FRIED EGG, AVOCADO AND BRIE PANINI WITH JALAPENO CHIMICHURRI RECIPE
Provided by: Tia Mowry : Hosts : Cooking Channel
Total time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|2 cups fresh parsley leaves|
|1 cup fresh cilantro leaves|
|1 large jalapeno, seeded and chopped|
|3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped|
|1 tablespoon sherry vinegar|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|4 large eggs|
|8 slices crusty French bread, each 1/2-inch thick|
|1 pound Brie cheese, cut into 16 slices|
|2 ripe avocados, sliced|
|3 tablespoons unsalted butter|
- For the jalapeno chimichurri: In a food processor, combine the parsley, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic and vinegar. Process until all ingredients are well chopped and combined. Add the mayonnaise and pulse several times to incorporate. Set aside.
- For the panini: Spray a skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Fry the eggs until set, about 2 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the chimichurri on both slices of each slice of bread. Top half the slices with 2 slices of Brie, a fried egg, some avocado, and 2 more slices of Brie. Place the remaining slices of bread on top. Spread about 1 teaspoon of butter on the outside of each sandwich.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Place 2 sandwiches at a time in the skillet (don¿t overcrowd the pan). Cook until the bread is golden brown and the cheese begins to melt, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook 2 to 3 more minutes to brown the other side. Repeat with the remaining sandwiches. Slice the sandwiches in half and serve hot.