RICE COOKER SCRAMBLED EGGS RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 serving(s)
|1 -2 egg, per person|
|1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon olive oil, to taste|
|1 tablespoon bacon bits, per person (optional)|
|1 tablespoon corn (optional)|
|2 -4 tablespoons ham, cut into chunks (cooked) (optional)|
|1 tablespoon green onion (optional)|
- Put the oil or butter in the rice cooker pan and turn the rice cooker on to cook.
- Add optional items if you want.
- Cook the optional items until they are hot.
- Break eggs into the pan. Close the lid but continue checking the eggs every few minutes. Stir with a wooden spoon or non stick spatula until the eggs are done. It takes 15 minutes for 1 egg to get done. May take longer if you add more eggs.
- *Note:You can put the top on the rice cooker, and keep the eggs warm for hours if your family members like to sleep in.
Calories 175.3, FatContent 16.5, SaturatedFatContent 8.8, CholesterolContent 242, SodiumContent 151.8, CarbohydrateContent 0.4, FiberContent 0, SugarContent 0.4, ProteinContent 6.4