HOW TO AIR FRY FROZEN BURGERS – GINGER MARIE | DALLAS FOOD FITNESS …
|4 Frozen Burger Patties|
|Seasoning of choice (I used Lawry’s Seasoning)|
|4 Hamburger Buns|
|1 Cup Spinach|
|1/4 Onion, sliced|
- Pre-heat your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Place the burgers (I did 4) on the air fry tray. I like to put a baking sheet below to catch the drippings.
- Season the burgers on the side that is facing up. (I used Lawry’s)
- Cook for 7 minutes.
- Flip and season the other side.
- Cook for 7 minutes at the same temperature.
- Throw it on your toasted bun and top with the lettuce, onion, ketchup and mayonnaise
- Voila! You have perfectly cooked burgers!
Calories 705 calories, CarbohydrateContent 66 grams carbohydrates, CholesterolContent 123 milligrams cholesterol, FatContent 31 grams fat, FiberContent 2 grams fiber, ProteinContent 40 grams protein, SaturatedFatContent 11 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, SodiumContent 1167 grams sodium, SugarContent 4 grams sugar, TransFatContent 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFatContent 16 grams unsaturated fat