“SPA”CTACULAR FROZEN GRAPES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Michel Brewer
Categories: Kids’ Snacks
Total time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|1 cup seedless green grapes|
|1 cup seedless red grapes|
|¼ cup white sugar|
- Remove grapes from stems and place in a colander. Wash thoroughly.
- Place grapes in a gallon-size resealable bag.
- Pour sugar into the bag and seal. Gently shake the bag to evenly coat grapes with sugar.
- Arrange grapes on a paper towel to air-dry any remaining water, about 15 minutes.
- Place grapes in a single layer on a shallow pan or baking sheet. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
Calories 105.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 26.7 g, FatContent 0.5 g, FiberContent 0.8 g, ProteinContent 0.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.2 g, SodiumContent 1.6 mg, SugarContent 25.9 g
FROZEN GRAPES RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 2 minutes
Prep time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1/2 cup, 1 serving(s)
|1 tablespoon sugar (or Splenda)|
|1/2 cup red seedless grapes|
- First, wash your grapes and shake them gently to get some of the water off.
- Second, put them in a plastic bag with the sugar on top of them. (You may need more or less sugar, depending on how sweet your grapes are).
- Roll around the plastic bag, coating all the grapes with the sugar or Splenda.
- Now stick them in the freezer for at least an hour or two, and there you go! These keep for a very long time and you can make the recipe bigger or smaller.
Calories 100.9, FatContent 0.1, SaturatedFatContent 0, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 1.6, CarbohydrateContent 26.3, FiberContent 0.7, SugarContent 24.3, ProteinContent 0.5