GARLIC-PARMESAN WING SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: JennaFerguson
Categories: Wing Sauce
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
|½ cup butter, melted|
|½ cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|½ teaspoon onion salt|
|¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
- Mix together butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion salt, and black pepper in a bowl until combined.
Calories 83.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 0.4 g, CholesterolContent 23.3 mg, FatContent 8.6 g, ProteinContent 1.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 5.4 g, SodiumContent 181 mg, SugarContent 0.1 g
GARLIC PARMESAN WINGS RECIPE
Provided by: DELISH.COM
Categories: gluten-free,low-carb,low sugar,easy chicken,feed a crowd,Super Bowl,tailgate,appetizers,poultry
Total time: 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 0S
Cook time: 0S
Yield: 6 servings
|2 lb. bone-in chicken wings|
|1/4 c. vegetable oil|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
|1 stick melted butter|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley|
|3/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving|
|1 tsp. red pepper flakes|
|Caesar dressing, for dipping|
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a large rimmed baking sheet with a metal rack. Toss wings with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer wings to prepared metal rack and bake until golden and crispy, about 50 minutes.
- Make sauce: In a large bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic, parsley, Parmesan, and red pepper flakes. Add wings and toss until completely coated.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve with Caesar dressing.
Calories 678 calories
GARLIC-PARMESAN WINGS | KITCHN
Provided by: Kelli Foster
Categories: Dinner,Poultry dish,Appetizer
Total time: 4500S
Prep time: 900S
Cook time: 3600S
|1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|2 pounds chicken wings|
|1 ounce Parmesan cheese, finely grated (about 1/4 cup), plus more for serving|
|2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves|
|3 cloves garlic|
|4 tablespoons unsalted butter|
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 400ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and fit a wire rack inside.
- Place 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- If needed, prepare 2 pounds chicken wings: use a chef's knife or kitchen shears to cut through the first joint of each wing to remove the wing tip. (Discard or freeze for stock.) Cut through the second joint to separate the wing into the forearm (flat) and upper arm (drumette) sections.
- Pat the wings dry with paper towels. Place on the rack in a single layer and sprinkle the tops with the salt mixture.
- Roast until the wings are cooked through and the skin is crispy, 45 to 50 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the following, placing them all in the same large bowl: finely grate 1 ounce Parmesan cheese (about 1/4 cup), finely chop 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, and mince 3 garlic cloves. A few minutes before the wings are done, melt 4 tablespoons unsalted butter. Set aside to cool slightly, then stir the butter into the Parmesan mixture.
- Add the wings with to the Parmesan mixture and toss until well-coated. Transfer the wings to a large plate or platter and top with more grated Parmesan, if desired.
SaturatedFatContent 11.8 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 0.0 g, CarbohydrateContent 1.2 g, SugarContent 0.1 g, ServingSize Serves 6, ProteinContent 28.5 g, FatContent 28.8 g, Calories 380 cal, SodiumContent 392.7 mg, FiberContent 0.2 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg
EASY CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS – THE MODERN NONNA
Provided by: themodernnonna
|2.5 lbs chicken wings — 20 wings and drumsticks|
|2 tablespoons avocado oil|
|big pinch of salt and pepper — to taste|
|1 small whole head of garlic + a touch of oil + salt and pepper|
|1/2 stick of butter — 4 tablespoons|
|1 cup of finely grated parmigiano reggiano cheese|
|3 tablespoons of sour cream|
|parsley for garnish|
- Take a whole head of garlic and cut off the top so that the garlic is exposed. Add a touch of oil + salt and pepper. Wrap it in foil and roast it in the oven @400F for 35-40 minutes or until caramelized and soft.
- Let it cool, squeeze it out of its shell into a bowl and give it a mash or a stir. Set it aside. Now add the chicken wings to a big bowl and season with salt pepper and add the avocado oil or any high-smoke point oil.
- With clean hands massage it really well and add the chicken wings to the air-fryer basket making sure you don’t overlap them.
- You can absolutely do this in the oven too just look at my notes below.
- Air-fry at 380F for 25 minutes tossing them halfway through. If your air-fryer has pre-heating instructions please pre-heat it for 5 minutes prior. In a small sauce pan or a pan add the butter on low heat and let it melt.
- Stir in the grated parm and roasted garlic.
- Add the sour cream and and stir. Once everything is creamy and smooth take it off the heat. Top of the wings with your creamy roasted garlic parmesan sauce, parsley for garnish and enjoy.