BEST STEAK MARINADE IN EXISTENCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Kookie
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 1/3 cups
|⅓ cup soy sauce|
|½ cup olive oil|
|⅓ cup fresh lemon juice|
|¼ cup Worcestershire sauce|
|1 ½ tablespoons garlic powder|
|3 tablespoons dried basil|
|1 ½ tablespoons dried parsley flakes|
|1 teaspoon ground white pepper|
|¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce|
|1 teaspoon dried minced garlic|
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.
Calories 145.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 5.6 g, FatContent 13.6 g, FiberContent 0.9 g, ProteinContent 1.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.9 g, SodiumContent 688 mg, SugarContent 1.7 g
GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Jennifer
Categories: BBQ Sauces, Marinades and Rubs
Total time: 4 hours 20 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|¼ cup red wine vinegar|
|¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce|
|¼ cup olive oil|
|1 ½ teaspoons dried parsley flakes|
|½ teaspoon dried basil|
|½ teaspoon dried oregano|
|¼ teaspoon garlic powder|
|¼ teaspoon ground black pepper|
|5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, thinly sliced|
- Whisk vinegar, soy sauce, olive oil, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator, at least 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-low heat and lightly oil the grate. Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 4 to 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Calories 233 calories, CarbohydrateContent 2.4 g, CholesterolContent 64.6 mg, FatContent 13.6 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 24.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.3 g, SodiumContent 482.2 mg, SugarContent 0.3 g