HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOMS COOKIES | THE …
Provided by: Tracey | The Kitchen is My Playground
Total time: 39 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 9 minutes
|1/2 c. granulated sugar|
|1/2 c. brown sugar|
|1/2 c. unsalted butter, softened|
|1/2 c. creamy peanut butter|
|1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour|
|3/4 tsp. baking soda|
|1/2 tsp. baking powder|
|additional granulated sugar for rolling|
|about 36-38 Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped|
- In large mixing bowl, combine the 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and egg. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed.
- By hand, stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder until just combined and a dough forms.
- Scoop and shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll each dough ball in additional granulated sugar to coat. Place on ungreased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375℉ for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are just starting to turn light golden brown.
- Remove pan from oven and immediately place a Hershey’s Kiss in the center of each cookie, pressing down just slightly until crinkles/cracks just start to appear in the cookie’s surface.
- Remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- I use a cookie scoop to scoop the dough, which makes it really easy to keep the cookies all about the same size.
- The dough will be a little crumbly. Squeeze the dough in the palm of your hand, if needed, to form it into balls.
- After placing Hershey’s Kisses in the center of the cookies, don’t touch the Kisses again until the cookies are completely cooled. The Kisses do melt (and glisten!) from the heat of the cookies, but keep their shape. If you touch the Kisses at this point, their shape will warp or smush.
GIANT CHOCOLATE KISS | TASTEMADE
Provided by: Tastemade
|1 large banana|
|1/3 cup + 1 1/2 tablespoons milk|
|1 dark chocolate bar, broken into pieces|
|2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar|
|1 1/2 teaspoons powdered gelatin (soaked in 2 tablespoons of water)|
|1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons heavy cream|
|1 tablespoon Cointreau liquor|
|2 large, round cookies or biscuits|
|Melted white chocolate, for coating|
- Make a cone shape with parchment paper, and staple it so that it stays in place. Use duct tape to seal the tip of the cone.
- Put the cone in a deep cup, pointed end down, so that it doesn't tip over.
- Slice and mash the banana, then transfer to a medium bowl. Stir milk into the mashed banana, then microwave for 2 minutes.
- To the bowl, add dark chocolate, gelatin and sugar. Stir until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in heavy cream and Cointreau.
- Pour mixture into parchment paper cone. Top with a round cookie and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, until solid.
- Once hard, remove from mold onto a serving plate. Pour melted white chocolate overtop and sprinkle with gold foil pieces.