HOMEMADE KAHLUA – EASY ” HOW TO MAKE ” – VEGAN IN THE FREEZER
Provided by: Ginny McMeans
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
|2 1/2 cups strong and hot fresh brewed coffee|
|4 cups sugar (- organic)|
|2 1/4 cups rum|
|1 inch vanilla bean|
- Stir sugar into hot coffee and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Let cool.
- Add the rum and vanilla pieces, stir.
- Cover and let sit for 2 to 3 weeks in a cool place.
- Strain, remove beans and bottle.
- If you are using vanilla extract then stir in and it is ready. It won't have quite the depth of flavor but it is good.
ServingSize 1 Cup, Calories 424 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 90 g, SodiumContent 1 mg, SugarContent 83 g
THE QUICKEST, EASIEST WAY TO MAKE KAHLUA RECIPE | EXTRA CRISPY …
Provided by: Margaret Eby
|2 cups vodka|
|2 cups white sugar|
|1 cup water|
|1 tablespoon vanilla|
|1/2 cup instant coffee crystals (We used Cafe Bustelo)|
- Bring the water to a simmer and stir in the sugar, vanilla, and coffee crystals. Keep simmering at medium to low heat for about ten minutes, until the mixture resembles a syrup.
- Let syrup cool. Pour vodka into a bottle or Mason Jar or whatever container you wish. Add syrup. Serve. You made Kahlua.
HOME MADE KALUHA | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
Provided by: diane porras @dporras
|5 cup(s) sugar|
|4 cup(s) water|
|1 cup(s) instant coffee powder|
|1/4 cup(s) vanilla extract|
|750 milliliter(s) vodka|
- Boil 3 C. of the water and all of the sugar till it gets to be like syrup. Add the coffee and any remaining water. Mix in the vanilla. Do not boil but let steep for at least 5 minutes, constantly stirring. Remove from heat and allow to cool on wire rack to room temperature. Once mixture is cool, add in the Vodka.
- Store in DARK Bottles and allow to sit for a minimum of 3 weeks before drinking.
- We used regular coffee, Gevalia’s Pecan Torte flavored. It is marvelous!!!! You can probably even try some of the flavored Vodka’s. I looked on line for variations to the recipe and there are a lot out there!