CREAMY SPINACH DIP – HOMEMADE HOOPLAH
Provided by: Chrisy
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|8 ounce cream cheese (softened)|
|10 ounce frozen spinach (thawed, rinsed, and drained)|
|1 cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese|
|1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese|
|1 tablespoon dried minced onion|
|1 tablespoon fresh garlic (minced)|
|1 pinch salt (to taste)|
|1 pinch black pepper (to taste)|
|1 pinch red pepper flakes (to taste)|
|french bread (for dipping)|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8×8 baking dish (or similar size) with cooking spray, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend together sour cream and cream cheese until thick and smooth.
- Add spinach, Monterey jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, dried chopped onion, garlic, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes to bowl, then stir until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer spinach dip to parepared baking dish and smooth it out to an even layer.
- Bake spinach dip for 10 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve spinach dip immediately with sliced french bread for dipping.
Calories 321 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 6 g, ProteinContent 15 g, FatContent 27 g, SaturatedFatContent 16 g, CholesterolContent 80 mg, SodiumContent 547 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 3 g, ServingSize 1 serving
BEST SPINACH DIP EVER RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Shawna
Categories: Spinach Dips
Total time: 6 hours 15 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 bread bowl with dip
|1 (16 ounce) container sour cream|
|1 cup mayonnaise|
|½ (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained|
|1 (4 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped|
|1 (1.8 ounce) package dry leek soup mix|
|1 (1 pound) loaf round sourdough bread|
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, spinach, water chestnuts, and dry leek soup together in a medium bowl. Chill in the refrigerator 6 hours, or overnight.
- Slice off the top of the sourdough round and pull out the soft interior, leaving a sturdy bread bowl. Fill with spinach mixture. Tear removed bread chunks into pieces for dipping.
Calories 682 calories, CarbohydrateContent 53.2 g, CholesterolContent 48.3 mg, FatContent 47.4 g, FiberContent 2.9 g, ProteinContent 13.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 15.1 g, SodiumContent 1183.4 mg, SugarContent 2.7 g