MACARONI AND CHEESE HOT DOG SKILLET RECIPE – FOOD.COM
|3 hot dogs, cut into 1/4-inch slices|
|1 3/4 cups water|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1 (7 1/4 ounce) package kraft macaroni & cheese dinner mix|
|2 tablespoons butter|
- Cook hot dogs in medium skillet on medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir in water, milk and Macaroni. Bring to boil; cover.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until Macaroni is tender.
- Add Cheese Sauce Mix and butter; cook and stir until heated through.
Calories 481.5, FatContent 24.1, SaturatedFatContent 11.4, CholesterolContent 51.9, SodiumContent 1116.1, CarbohydrateContent 50.2, FiberContent 2.2, SugarContent 8.1, ProteinContent 16.1
MAC & CHEESE HOT DOG SKILLET – MY FOOD AND FAMILY
Provided by: My Food and Family
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3 servings, 1-1/3 cups each
|3 OSCAR MAYER Wieners, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices|
|1-3/4 cups water|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1 pkg. (7-1/4 oz.) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner|
|2 Tbsp. butter|
- Cook wieners in large skillet on medium heat 2 to 3 min. or until lightly browned.
- Stir in water, milk and Macaroni. Bring to boil; cover. Cook on low heat 5 to 7 min. or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add Cheese Sauce Mix and butter; cook and stir until butter is melted and sauce is well blended.
Calories 440, FatContent 21 g, SaturatedFatContent 9 g, TransFatContent 0 g, CholesterolContent 65 mg, SodiumContent 1040 mg, CarbohydrateContent 0 g, FiberContent 2 g, SugarContent 0 g, ProteinContent 15 g