BROILED PORK STEAKS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
|4 (1/2-inch-thick) pork shoulder steaks (about 2 1/2 pounds)|
|¾ teaspoon salt|
|¼ teaspoon pepper|
|¼ teaspoon dried whole sage|
- Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Place pan 6 to 7 inches from heating element. Broil 10 minutes on first side; turn steaks. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and sage; broil second side 10 minutes. Place steaks on a warm platter, and serve with applesauce.
BROILED PORK BLADE STEAKS WITH HERB RUB | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
Provided by: Mikekey * @Mikekey
Prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 15 minutes
|2 pound(s) pork blade steak (2 steaks)|
|1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme|
|1 teaspoon(s) dried sage|
|1/2 teaspoon(s) salt|
|1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper|
|1/8 teaspoon(s) ground allspice|
|1 clove(s) finely minced garlic|
- Place steaks on a large plate or platter.
- Mix remaining ingredients well.
- Rub half of the mixture into 1 side of the steaks, turn them over, and rub remaining mixture over other sides.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to 8 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 1 hour before cooking to take the chill off them.
- Preheat broiler, with rack 6 inches below element. Place steaks on broiler pan and cook about 6 minutes on each side (depending on thickness and desired doneness).
BROILED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Jan Taylor
Categories: Pork Chops
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|¾ cup ketchup|
|¾ cup water|
|2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar|
|1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
|2 teaspoons brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|½ teaspoon paprika|
|½ teaspoon chili powder|
|⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper|
|6 (3/4 inch) thick pork chops|
- Combine ketchup, water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt, paprika, chili powder, and pepper in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Set aside 1/2 of the sauce for serving.
- Preheat the oven broiler. Place an oven rack 4 inches from heat.
- Brush both sides of chops with sauce, then place on a broiling pan rack.
- Broil chops for 4 minutes on each side. Brush with more sauce. Continue broiling, turning and basting every 3 to 4 minutes, until juices run clear. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Serve pork chops with reserved sauce.
Calories 182.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 9.9 g, CholesterolContent 59.4 mg, FatContent 5.2 g, FiberContent 0.2 g, ProteinContent 23.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.7 g, SodiumContent 815.9 mg, SugarContent 8.6 g