IMPOSSIBLE CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: gem
Categories: Mexican Recipes
Total time: 2 hours 26 minutes
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours 1 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
|¼ cup cajeta, sweetened caramelized goat’s milk syrup|
|1 ½ cups all-purpose flour|
|6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|½ cup butter, softened|
|2 ½ tablespoons butter, softened|
|1 cup white sugar|
|2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee|
|1 cup whole milk|
|2 ½ cups evaporated milk|
|1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the base and sides of a 10-inch fluted tube pan. Dust lightly with flour; tap to remove excess.
- Fill a shallow baking pan with enough water to come 1/3 of the way up the sides of the tube pan. Place water bath in the oven to warm up while it is preheating.
- Pour caramel sauce into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until warm and pourable, about 1 minute. Pour into the prepared tube pan, covering the base completely.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Beat 1/2 cup plus 2 1/2 tablespoons butter in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Beat in 1 egg and coffee. Alternate adding flour mixture and milk, mixing well between additions. Pour cake batter evenly over caramel in the tube pan.
- Combine evaporated milk, condensed milk, 4 eggs, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor; blend until smooth. Pour over cake batter through a fine sieve.
- Bake in the water bath in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the chocolate cake comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Let cake cool, about 1 hour. Carefully run a thin knife around the edges to loosen the cake, cover with a serving plate, and flip onto the plate.
Calories 458.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 59.4 g, CholesterolContent 132.6 mg, FatContent 20.3 g, FiberContent 1.3 g, ProteinContent 12.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 12 g, SodiumContent 364.3 mg, SugarContent 40.9 g
IMPOSSIBLE 5-INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE CAKE – SOUTH YOUR MOUTH
Provided by: Mandy Rivers | South Your Mouth
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
|1 16-oz. carton sour cream|
|1 chocolate cake mix|
|1 box instant chocolate pudding mix|
|1 bag chocolate chips (see notes)|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a bundt pan well (I use the cooking spray with the flour in it) then set aside.
- Combine sour cream and egg in a large bowl or stand-mixer (fitted with paddle attachment) then stir or blend until combined.
- Add cake mix and pudding mix then stir or blend until mixed well.
- Stir or blend in chocolate chips (reserving 1/3 cup for garnish if desired) until evenly combined.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 30 minutes then invert onto a serving plate to finish cooling.
- Garnish with powdered sugar or drizzle with a simple chocolate glaze if desired. Cover and store at room temperature.
DAREDEVIL’S IMPOSSIBLE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE BY MADELINE BUIANO
Provided by: THEDAILYMEAL.COM
Total time: 1 hours 14 minutes59S
Prep time: 24 minutes59S
Cook time: 49 minutes59S
|7 large eggs divided|
|1/2 cup cajeta (mexican caramel sauce)|
|1 box chocolate fudge cake mix (15.25 oz)|
|1 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon|
|1 1/4 cup water|
|1/2 cup vegetable oil|
|1 cup low fat milk|
|1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray a 12 cup Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread ½ cup of cajeta in bottom of pan.
- In a mixing bowl, add cake mix, cinnamon, water, oil and 3 eggs.
- Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared Bundt pan.
- Place remaining eggs, milk and condensed milk in a blender container.
- Blend for 10 seconds or until all ingredients are mixed completely.
- Pour mixture over batter.
- Cover Bundt cake pan loosely with aluminum foil and place in a roasting dish.
- Place in center oven rack and fill roasting dish with 1-inch of boiling water.
- Bake for 48-50 minutes or when tested with a knife, it comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and water bath.
- Uncover and let cool for at least 2 hours.
- Place a large cake plate over Bundt pan.
- Invert quickly and remove pan.
- Top with more cajeta sauce.
- Slice and serve.
ServingSize 1 serving, Calories 523 calories, SugarContent 47 g, FatContent 26 g, CarbohydrateContent 64 g, CholesterolContent 149 mg, FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 12 g, SaturatedFatContent 6 g, SodiumContent 488 mg, TransFatContent 0.2 g