MIRACLE WHIP DRESSING RECIPE | MIRACLE WHIP MAYONNAISE
Provided by: Todd Wilbur
Total time: 20 minutes0S
Prep time: 10 minutes0S
Cook time: 10 minutes0S
Yield: Makes 1 cup.
|1 egg yolk|
|5 teaspoons white vinegar|
|4 teaspoons granulated sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon lemon juice|
|1 cup canola oil|
|1/4 teaspoon dry mustard|
|Pinch garlic powder|
Calories 45 calories
5-INGREDIENT VEGAN MAYONNAISE RECIPE: BETTER THAN MIRACLE WHIP …
Provided by: Karissa Bowers
Yield: 1 tablespoon
|½ cup unsweetened soymilk|
|1 cup safflower oil|
|1 lemon juiced|
|1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar|
|¾ teaspoon sea salt|
- Add soymilk, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and sea salt to a high speed blender. Blend on high for about one minute. Scrape down the sides as needed. Remove the center cover on lid and slowly pour in safflower oil while blending on low. Once all oil is added, put cover back on and increase speed to high. Blend until thickened about one to two minutes. Transfer mayonnaise to an airtight jar and chill for at least one hour before using. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Calories 0, CarbohydrateContent 0 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg, FatContent 0 g, FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 0 g, SaturatedFatContent 0 g, SodiumContent 0 mg, SugarContent 0 g, TransFatContent 0 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 0 g
MIRACLE WHIP FROM MAYONNAISE RECIPE – FOOD.COM
I used Hellman’s Mayonnaise and I have also made the diet version with Hellman’s 1/2 Fat Mayonnaise.(Serving size: 1 tbsp)
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 3/4 cup, 28 serving(s)
|5 tablespoons vinegar|
|2 teaspoons cornstarch|
|3 tablespoons sugar (OR Splenda)|
|1 teaspoon sweet paprika (must be fresh)|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder (must be fresh)|
|1/4 teaspoon mustard powder|
|1 1/2 cups mayonnaise (OR see NOTE)|
- Measure vinegar into small non-reactive saucepan. (e.g. Stainless steel or teflon coated).
- Add cornstarch and let soften for a minute or so. Stir with non-metal spoon or whisk to remove any lumps.
- Add sugar, paprika, garlic and mustard powders.
- Heat on medium high, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches a full rolling boil.
- Remove from heat, stirring well. The mixture will be the consistency of thin pudding. It will thicken as it cools.
- Add to mayonnaise and stir well to combine. Chill for use in a cold salad or use as is in a recipe.
- NOTE: To make smaller amounts of Miracle Whip, mix at the ratio 1/2 tsp of additive to 1 tbsp of mayonnaise. Store unused portion of additive tightly covered in the fridge.
- If storing additive, discard any film that develops on top as this will never mix properly into the mayonnaise.
- Replace sugar with Splenda and/or use Lite Mayonnaise for a diet or diabetic version.
Calories 56.2, FatContent 4.2, SaturatedFatContent 0.6, CholesterolContent 3.3, SodiumContent 89.7, CarbohydrateContent 4.7, FiberContent 0, SugarContent 2.2, ProteinContent 0.1
FIVE INGREDIENT MIRACLE WHIP BANANA BREAD RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf
|1 cup Miracle Whip|
|1 cup banana, ripe and mashed (2-3medium-sized)|
|2 cups all-purpose flour|
|3/4 cup sugar|
|2 teaspoons baking soda (*)|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine wet ingredients. Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add dry to wet while stirring. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake 55-65 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Cool completely.
- * Make sure your baking soda is still viable.
Calories 1624, FatContent 3, SaturatedFatContent 0.6, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 2523.6, CarbohydrateContent 375, FiberContent 10.7, SugarContent 168.9, ProteinContent 27.5