JELLO FRUIT SNACKS | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
Provided by: Amanda Marble @miss_scarlett
Categories: Fruit Appetizers
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 2 hours
|1/3 cup(s) water|
|1 box(es) (small) flavored gelatin, your choice|
|2 package(s) (.25 ounce envelopes) unflavored gelatin|
|1 small sauce pan|
|THESE ARE SERIOUSLY EASY AND YUMMY! YOU NEED A JELLO MOLD OR SILICONE MOLD, AND THE SMALLER THE MOLD, THE MORE QUANTITY YOU’LL GET.|
- Measure water into sauce pan, and sprinkle all the gelatin on top of the water.
- Put the stove heat onto medium heat.
- Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- When gelatin is ready, pour into mold.
(I used a silicone ice cube tray, and only filled up the bottom.)
- Let the mold sit for about 2 hours.
- Gently pull the snacks out of the mold.
JELLO GUMMY FRUIT SNACKS
Provided by: DustyBoots
Total time: 15 minutes
|1 regular box Jello Flavored Gelatin (any flavor)|
|2 envelopes unflavored gelatin (any brand)|
|1/3 cup water|
- Choose your silicone molds and place on a baking sheet to protect area from spills.
- Measure 1/3 cup water into pyrex measuring cup and heat (in microwave or on stovetop) about 30 seconds until just hot. Add 2 packets of gelatin slowly to the water, while constantly stirring. If added too fast the gelatin will seize up and create lumps. Once gelatin is well combined, add one packet of jello and stir well. Mixture may get some foam on top.
- Using a large medicine dropper or syringe, fill each cavity with the mixture. The dropper will allow you some control over the amount you are filling, but if you do not have a dropper, mixture can be spooned or poured in.
- Once cavity are filled, place silicone molds in refrigerator to set up (about 30-45 minutes.) Once they have set and are easily removed from molds, take them out and place of parchment paper lined sheets. Place back in fridge to cure for 6 hours or so for optimum “bounciness”. These can also be eaten immediately…which is honestly what happens in my house!