CRISPY BAKED LEMON PEPPER WINGS – 4 INGREDIENTS!
Provided by: Kristy Bernardo
Total time: 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
|4 lb chicken wings|
|1/4 cup avocado oil (can also use canola)|
|1/4 cup butter, melted|
|2 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning|
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Toss chicken wings and oil. Place wings on a wire rack set on a baking sheet, taking care not to crowd wings. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove wings from the oven. Mix melted butter and lemon-pepper seasoning and brush liberally onto wings (stir butter mixture as you go to make sure you have plenty of seasoning for each wing).
- Place on a platter and serve immediately.
Calories 776 calories, CarbohydrateContent 1 grams carbohydrates, CholesterolContent 219 milligrams cholesterol, FatContent 68 grams fat, FiberContent 1 grams fiber, ProteinContent 45 grams protein, SaturatedFatContent 19 grams saturated fat, SodiumContent 280 milligrams sodium, TransFatContent 1 grams trans fat
EASY LEMON-PEPPER CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: FleurSweetLoves
Categories: Chicken Wings
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 12 chicken wings
|2 cups oil, or as needed|
|2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 tablespoon lemon-pepper seasoning|
|12 chicken wings|
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Stir olive oil and lemon-pepper together in a bowl.
- Fry wings in hot oil until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 8 minutes; an instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Toss hot wings with lemon-pepper mixture to coat.
Calories 1180.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 0.3 g, CholesterolContent 58 mg, FatContent 123.1 g, FiberContent 0.1 g, ProteinContent 20.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 16.9 g, SodiumContent 409.1 mg, SugarContent 0.1 g
FRIED LEMON-PEPPER WINGS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen.
|2-1/2 pounds chicken wings|
|1/2 cup all-purpose flour|
|2 teaspoons salt|
|1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|Oil for deep-fat frying|
|2 tablespoons butter, melted|
|1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning|
|2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley|
- Cut wings into 3 sections; discard wing tip sections. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper. Add wings, a few at a time, and toss to coat., In an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat oil to 375°. Fry wings, a few at a time, until no longer pink, 3-4 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels. In a large bowl, combine butter and lemon pepper. Add wings; toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
Calories 107 calories, FatContent 9g fat (2g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 18mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 92mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 5g protein.