LIBBY’S FAMOUS PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Nestle Toll House
Categories: Pumpkin Pie
Total time: 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
Yield: 1 9-inch deep-dish pie
|1 (9 inch) unbaked deep-dish pie crust|
|¾ cup white sugar|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|½ teaspoon ground ginger|
|¼ teaspoon ground cloves|
|2 large eggs|
|1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin|
|1 (12 fluid ounce) can NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk|
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs lightly in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue to bake until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 more minutes. Remove from the oven and set on a wire rack to cool to room temperature.
- Serve cooled pie immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. (Do not freeze as this will cause the crust to separate from the filling.)
Calories 282.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 38.7 g, CholesterolContent 58.7 mg, FatContent 12.1 g, FiberContent 2.7 g, ProteinContent 6.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.7 g, SodiumContent 357 mg, SugarContent 25.8 g
LIBBY’S PUMPKIN ROLL RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Provided by: Land O’Lakes
Total time: 0 minutes
Prep time: 45 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
|3/4 cup all-purpose flour|
|1/2 teaspoon baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cloves|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|3 large Land O Lakes® Eggs|
|1 cup sugar|
|2/3 cup canned pumpkin|
|1 cup chopped walnuts, if desired|
|1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened|
|1 cup sifted powdered sugar|
|6 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter softened|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|Powdered sugar, if desired|
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 15x10x1-inch baking pan; line with parchment or waxed paper. Grease and flour paper; set aside. Arrange clean thin, cotton kitchen towel on counter; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in small bowl. Combine eggs and sugar in large bowl; beat until thickened. Add pumpkin; beat until well mixed. Stir in flour mixture. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with walnuts, if desired.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Immediately loosen cake from edges of pan; invert onto prepared towel. Remove pan; carefully peel off paper. Roll up cake in towel while hot, starting with 10-inch side. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, butter and vanilla in small bowl until smooth. Carefully unroll cake; remove towel. Spread cream cheese mixture over cake. Reroll cake. Wrap in plastic food wrap; refrigerate at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving, if desired.Recipe courtesy of NESTLÉ USA and www.VeryBestBaking.com.
Calories 400 calories, FatContent 24 grams, SaturatedFatContent grams, TransfatContent grams, CholesterolContent 105 milligrams, SodiumContent 290 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 41 grams, FiberContent 2 grams, SugarContent grams, ProteinContent 7 grams