COPYCAT RED LOBSTER SHRIMP LINGUINI ALFREDO RECIPE – RECIPES.NET
Provided by: Recipes.net Team
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|1 tbsp olive oil|
|3 cloves minced garlic|
|½ lb peeled and deveined baby shrimp|
|2 tbsp unsalted butter|
|1 ¾ tbsp all-purpose flour|
|4 oz cubed cream cheese|
|½ cup grated or powdered parmesan cheese|
|¼ cup white wine vinegar|
|2 cups water|
|½ tsp sea salt|
|½ tsp ground black pepper|
|½ tsp chopped scallions|
|10 oz cooked and drained linguini|
- Pour olive oil into a large pan over medium-low heat. Wait until it’s warm.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Next, add the baby shrimps and sauté for 3 minutes until they turn pink and tender.
- Remove the shrimps from the pan and set aside.
- Add cream cheese. Continue stirring.
- Add Parmesan cheese and white wine vinegar while continuously stirring to fully combine all ingredients.
- Gradually add water. Stir until the sauce thickens.
- Add sea salt and black pepper to season.
- Add the shrimps and scallions.
- Add the linguini. Mix to coat the pasta noodles completely.
- Garnish with scallions and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve while warm. Enjoy!
Calories 754.00kcal, CarbohydrateContent 77.00g, CholesterolContent 243.00mg, FatContent 32.00g, FiberContent 3.00g, ProteinContent 37.00g, SaturatedFatContent 13.00g, ServingSize 3.00 , SodiumContent 1,467.00mg, SugarContent 4.00g
RED LOBSTER SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 serving(s)
|1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|3 garlic cloves (I added more!)|
|1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed|
|2/3 cup clam juice (or chicken broth)|
|1/3 cup white wine|
|1 cup heavy cream|
|1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated|
|1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed|
|1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed|
|8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained, I used linguine|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; reduce heat to low. Simmer until garlic is tender.
- Add shrimp and cook over medium-low heat until opaque. Remove, reserve liquid in pan.
- Add clam juice (or chicken broth) and bring to a boil.
- Add wine; cook over medium high heat for three (3) minutes, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low; add cream, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese, stirring until smooth. Cook until thickened.
- Add shrimp back in to sauce. Heat thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients except pasta.
- Put pasta in a large bowl and pour sauce over pasta; toss gently to coat.
- Serve with additional grated parmesan cheese.
Calories 499.4, FatContent 30.4, SaturatedFatContent 12.4, CholesterolContent 156.9, SodiumContent 671.1, CarbohydrateContent 34.3, FiberContent 1.4, SugarContent 2.2, ProteinContent 19.5
RED LOBSTER CRAB ALFREDO
Make your own creamy, delicious crab alfredo with this Red Lobster copycat recipe. It’s easy to make and comes together in minutes for the perfect family meal.
Provided by: Firebyrd
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|4 tablespoons Butter or margarine|
|4 tablespoons Flour|
|2 cups Half-and-half cream (heavy cream If you REALLY feel wicked)|
|1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese (or more to Taste)|
|Salt and white pepper (to Taste)|
|Few grains cayenne pepper (optional)|
|6 cooked snow crab meat (8 oz. size), Cut into chunks|
|Linguini cooked al dente|
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the flour, and cook briefly until the mixture looks sandy. Do NOT let it color. Whisk in the half-and-half, and stir until the mixture forms a thick sauce. Stir in the cheese, and season to taste. Simmer for a few minutes to blend the flavors, and stir in the crab meat. Cook JUST until the crab is heated through. Serve over cooked linguini, with additional Parmesan cheese and hot red pepper flakes on the side. Before some purist jumps me, I KNOW this isn’t a classic Alfredo, but it is a very good dish, and remarkably easy to make. Also, the sauce is purposely thick because I like it that way =P, just add more liquid ingredient if you want it thinned!
Calories 213 calories, FatContent 18.1249875092444 g, CarbohydrateContent 8.38421666575843 g, CholesterolContent 53.6020833630278 mg, FiberContent 0.168750002837579 g, ProteinContent 4.69652083683124 g, SaturatedFatContent 11.3155191724178 g, ServingSize 1 1 Serving (100g), SodiumContent 151.113333442132 mg, SugarContent 8.21546666292085 g, TransFatContent 1.1059316671447 g
BUTTERY LOBSTER LINGUINE – RECIPES | GO BOLD WITH BUTTER
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
|1/2 pound linguine|
|4 tablespoons butter, divided|
|2 (4-5 ounce) lobster tails, cut down center lengthwise|
|Salt to taste|
|4 garlic cloves, minced|
|2 cups chicken stock|
|1 teaspoon crushed red chile flakes|
|1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese|
|1/2 cup chopped parsley leaves, plus more for garnish|
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook linguine according to package directions until just shy of al dente.Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season lobster tails with salt and place them flesh side down in the pan. Sear 2 minutes, then flip the lobsters on their shells, and sear another 1 to 2 minutes, until the shells turn bright red. Immediately transfer the tails to a cutting board, and use a fork to remove the meat, set aside. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sauté about 30 seconds, until fragrant. Add chicken stock, juice from half the lemon, chile flakes and another pinch of salt. Simmer 5 minutes. Remove sauce from heat and add linguine and parmesan cheese. Cover pan and let sit 5 minutes, allowing pasta to absorb more of the liquid. Remove the lid and add parsley and lemon juice from remaining half. Season with additional salt. Add lobster meat to pasta and toss to coat. Serve with additional parmesan, parsley and lemon wedges.