MUFFIN-TIN MAC AND CHEESE CUPS RECIPE – BETTYCROCKER.COM
Provided by: Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total time: 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 35 minutes
|1/2 lb uncooked elbow macaroni|
|4 tablespoons butter|
|2 tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 cup milk|
|2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (8 oz)|
|1/2 cup Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs|
|1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley|
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place foil muffin liner in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups. Spray liners with cooking spray. Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in 4-quart saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat. Add flour, salt and pepper; cook and beat with whisk 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened. Slowly beat in milk. Heat just to boiling, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese. Stir in macaroni. Divide mixture evenly among cups.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave remaining 2 tablespoons butter uncovered on High 60 to 90 seconds or until melted. Stir in bread crumbs and parsley. Spoon on top of mixture in cups. Gently press.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until bread crumb mixture is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Calories 220 , CarbohydrateContent 22 g, CholesterolContent 30 mg, FatContent 1 1/2 , FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 9 g, SaturatedFatContent 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 340 mg, SugarContent 2 g, TransFatContent 0 g
EASY MAC AND CHEESE MUFFINS | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: joplin_7_7_7
Categories: Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
|2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni|
|1 tablespoon butter|
|1 egg, beaten|
|1 cup milk|
|1 ½ cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese|
|1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese|
|½ cup seasoned dry bread crumbs|
|2 teaspoons olive oil|
|½ teaspoon salt|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. In a small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, olive oil and salt; set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni and cook for about 8 minutes, it should still be a little bit firm. Remove from the heat, drain and return to the pan; stir in the butter and egg until pasta is evenly coated. Reserve 1/2 cup of sharp Cheddar cheese and stir the remaining Cheddar cheese, milk and mozzarella cheese into the pasta. Spoon into the prepared muffin tin. Sprinkle the reserved cheese and the bread crumb mixture over the tops.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the topping is nicely browned. Allow the muffins to cool for a few minutes before removing from the pan. This will allow the cheese to set and they will hold their muffin shape.
Calories 208.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 18 g, CholesterolContent 43.6 mg, FatContent 10 g, FiberContent 0.8 g, ProteinContent 11.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 5.6 g, SodiumContent 382 mg, SugarContent 2 g
ROASTED VEGETABLE MACARONI & CHEESE CUPS – THE COMFORT OF …
Provided by: Georgia
|Nonstick cooking spray|
|1/2 cup dried bread crumbs, I used panko|
|6 ounces small pasta, such as shells or elbows|
|1 cup grated Cheddar cheese|
|1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes or small diced plum/Roma tomatoes|
|1/2 cup chopped broccoli, blanched*|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray 6 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Coat inside of each muffin cup with bread crumbs, reserving any excess.
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, stirring, 8- 10 minutes. Drain pasta, add back to pot, and stir in Cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Spoon pasta mixture into muffin cups, filling almost to the top and pressing gently to set. Top each cup with tomato and broccoli. Sprinkle a pinch of remaining bread crumbs on each.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Let cool for at least 5 minutes and carefully unmold with a butter knife.
ServingSize 1 grams, UnsaturatedFatContent 0 grams unsaturated fat