BACON RANCH MACARONI SALAD RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: ReneeW
Categories: Macaroni Salad
Total time: 4 hours 40 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|6 slices bacon|
|1 pound elbow macaroni|
|1 cup mayonnaise|
|½ small red onion, diced very small|
|½ small green bell pepper, diced very small|
|1 (1 ounce) package ranch salad dressing mix|
|1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes|
- Cook bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 10 minutes; drain on a plate lined with paper towels until cool. Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes; drain.
- Rinse macaroni with cold water until cool; drain.
- Mix cooled macaroni, crumbled bacon, mayonnaise, red onion, green bell pepper, ranch salad dressing mix, and Cheddar cheese together in a large bowl.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Calories 583.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 47.5 g, CholesterolContent 47.4 mg, FatContent 35.3 g, FiberContent 2.7 g, ProteinContent 18.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 10.4 g, SodiumContent 735.6 mg, SugarContent 1.5 g
BACON RANCH PASTA SALAD RECIPE | HIDDEN VALLEY® RANCH
Provided by: Courtesy of Kim Demmon of Today’s Creative Blog
Total time: 41 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 11 minutes
|1 box (12 oz.) elbow macaroni|
|1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix|
|½ cup mayonnaise|
|½ cup sour cream|
|½ cup milk|
|½ teaspoon garlic powder|
|2 cups grape tomatoes|
|1 package (8 or 9 slices) bacon|
|2 small cans olives|
|½ cup Parmesan cheese|
|1 cup cheddar cheese|
- Boil your pasta according to package instructions. You want the pasta to be al dente so it’s not overcooked.
- While your pasta is boiling, gather all your other ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, mix up your Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet with the mayo, sour cream, milk and garlic powder and set aside.
- Place all other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Once your pasta is finished, rinse under a cool stream of water until all the pasta is cool.
- Place the pasta in with the other ingredients, add the dressing and toss until well-coated.
- Chill or serve right away.
RANCH PASTA SALAD RECIPE (CREAMY AND VEGGIE-PACKED) | KITCHN
Provided by: Meleyna Nomura
Categories: Main dish,Side dish,Pasta salad,Salad
Total time: 3000S
Prep time: 1500S
Cook time: 1500S
|1 cup mayonnaise|
|1 cup sour cream|
|1 (1-ounce) packet ranch dressing mix, or scant 1/4 cup homemade|
|1/4 cup chopped fresh soft herbs, such as chives, parsley leaves, dill, or a combination, plus more for garnish if desired|
|1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|6 ounces bacon (about 6 slices)|
|2 medium tomatoes|
|1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|12 ounces dry short pasta, such as fusilli|
|1 medium head broccoli (about 12 ounces)|
|2 medium radishes|
|2 medium scallions|
|1 (4-ounce) can sliced black olives|
|3 medium carrots|
|4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese|
|1/4 cup sunflower seeds|
- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, place 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 cup sour cream, 1 (1-ounce) packet ranch dressing mix, 1/4 cup chopped fresh soft herbs, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Cover and refrigerate.
- Cut 6 ounces bacon crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces. Place in a medium skillet and cook over medium heat until crisp, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and let cool. Meanwhile, core and dice 2 medium tomatoes (about 2 cups). Place in a large bowl, season with 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, and toss to combine.
- Add 12 ounces dried pasta to the boiling water and cook according to package directions for al dente, about 7 minutes. Meanwhile, cut 1 medium head broccoli into small bite-sized florets, about 3 cups (reserve the stalks for another use). In the final minute of cooking time, add the broccoli to the pasta water.
- Drain the pasta and broccoli. Rinse with cold water to stop the cooking, stirring until cool to the touch. Drain well, or spin in a salad spinner to remove as much water as possible.
- Prepare the following, adding each the bowl of tomatoes as it is completed: Thinly slice 2 medium radishes. Finely chop 2 medium scallions. Drain 1 (4-ounce) can sliced black olives. Peel and grate 3 medium carrots on the large holes of a box grater (about 1 cup). Grate 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese on the large holes of the grater (about 1 1/2 cups), or measure out 4 ounces store-bought shredded (about 1 cup).
- Add the pasta and broccoli, and 1/4 cup sunflower seeds. Toss to combine. Pour the dressing over a salad and toss until combined. Garnish with more herbs if desired. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for a few hours.
SaturatedFatContent 10.3 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 0.0 g, CarbohydrateContent 33.0 g, SugarContent 4.2 g, ServingSize Serves 10, ProteinContent 11.6 g, FatContent 36.4 g, Calories 502 cal, SodiumContent 477.5 mg, FiberContent 3.4 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg
BACON RANCH MACARONI SALAD RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Provided by: Land O’Lakes
Categories: Lunch,Pasta and noodles,Salad,Bacon,Ranch,Pasta,Salad,Side Dish,Pork,Meat, poultry, and seafood,Side Dish,Main Course
Total time: 0 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
|1 2/3 cups uncooked dried large ring macaroni|
|1 cup ranch dressing|
|1 small (1 cup) cucumber, * seeded, chopped|
|1 large (1 cup) tomato, seeded, chopped|
|1 small (1/2 cup) red onion, chopped|
|3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon pepper|
|3 large Land O Lakes® Eggs hard-cooked, cooled, peeled, chopped|
|1 cup chopped crisply cooked bacon|
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain well; rinse with cold water.
- Combine cooked macaroni and all remaining ingredients except eggs and bacon in bowl; mix well. Gently stir in eggs.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors. Stir in bacon just before serving. Serve cold.
Calories 320 calories, FatContent 22 grams, SaturatedFatContent grams, TransfatContent grams, CholesterolContent 90 milligrams, SodiumContent 760 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 21 grams, FiberContent 2 grams, SugarContent grams, ProteinContent 9 grams