PRINCESS CAKE – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
|85 g Greek (or plain) yoghurt|
|75 g sunflower oil|
|180 g sugar|
|190 g flour|
|8 g baking powder|
|180 g chocolate|
|40 g sugar vermicelli|
- Preheat your oven at 160 C / 320 F degrees.
- Mix the yoghurt with the oil, eggs and sugar.
- Add the flour and baking powder.
- Pour the batter into your buttered and floured mold.
- Bake for 1 hour (check cooking with a knife).
- Unmold immediately on a grid, with your cake upside down.
- Melt the chocolate with a double boiler. The chocolate should be a bit thick when you pour it.
- When the cake is at room temperature, add the princess on top.
- Place a pastry ring on the cake, place a plate under the grid.
- Pour the chocolate in the ring, spread sugar vermicelli.
- Remove the pastry ring at once and let the magic do its trick!
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent