MILKY WAY COPYCAT BARS | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
So give this one a try.This is a copycat recipe for the microwave. lean shake cookie butter.
Provided by: Pat Duran @kitchenChatter
Prep time: 10 minutes
|2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips|
|1/4 cup(s) vanilla malted milk powder|
|8 ounce(s) tub thawed cool whip|
|14 ounce(s) pkg. kraft caramels,unwrapped|
|2 tablespoon(s) milk|
|2 cup(s) milk chocolate chips|
|2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil|
- In a medium microwave safe bowl melt the semi sweet chocolate chips at 30 second interval and stir until smooth.
Using an electric mixer beat melted chocolate and malted milk powder on low until mixed in then on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the cool whip to the chocolate mixture and beat until well combined and fluffy about 30-60 seconds. Place a sheet of non-stick foil in bottom of pan.
Spread mixture into prepared pan. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt caramels and the milk over low heat. Cool slightly and spread on top of frozen chocolate layer. Return to freezer for 20 minutes. Cut into squares and place on on a piece of wax paper.
- Melt chips in microwave safe dish with the vegetable oil until well combine at 30 second intervals.
Dip frozen squares in the melted chocolate. Place in refrigerator to set chocolate. Wrap each in wax paper and keep in airtight container in refrigerator.
MARS HOMEMADE MILKY WAY CANDY BAR COPYCAT RECIPE
You’ll need a heavy duty mixer for this Milky Way candy bar recipe.
Source: More Top Secret Recipes by Todd Wilbur.
Provided by: Todd Wilbur
Total time: 1 hours 5 minutes0S
Prep time: 32 minutes30S
Cook time: 32 minutes30S
|2 cups granulated sugar|
|1/2 cup light corn syrup|
|1/2 plus 2 tablespoons water|
|2 egg whites|
|35 unwrapped Kraft caramels|
|1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips|
|Two 12-ounce bags milk-chocolate chips|
Calories 283 calories
MILKY WAY CHOCOLATE RECIPE (MARS COPYCAT) – RECIPES.NET
Provided by: Adam
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0
|7 oz (1 jar) marshmallow fluff|
|2⁄3 cup such as Hershey's or Nutella chocolate spread|
|12 oz chocolate candy coating|
|7 oz caramels|
|3 tbsp or cream milk|
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt 6-ounce of the chocolate candy coating and stir until smooth. Spread evenly into a parchment-lined loaf pan.
- Refrigerate for about 5 minutes until set.
- In a separate bowl mix together the fluff and chocolate spread. Microwave for about 30 seconds, stir, and pour evenly over the chocolate in the loaf pan.
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt the caramels with the milk. Stir until smooth and pour over the nougat layer. Refrigerate for about 20 minutes or until firm enough to cut.
- Remove the candy from the pan and peel off the paper. Cut into 8 bars for full-size candy bars or 16 for fun-size bars. Melt the remaining candy coating in a bowl and dip the tops and sides of the candy bars until completely coated.
- Let the chocolate set and store in a sealed container.
- Serve and enjoy.
ServingSize 16.00 , SugarContent 0.00
MILKY WAY STUFFED COOKIES
Provided by: Adam and Joanne Gallagher
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: Makes 12 to 14 cookies
|16 tablespoons (230 grams) butter, softened (2 sticks)|
|3/4 cup (150 grams) granulated sugar|
|3/4 cup (150 grams) lightly packed brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|2 large eggs|
|2 1/4 cups (190 grams) all-purpose flour, we use Gold Medal|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt|
|10 ounces (280 grams) chocolate chips|
|12 to 14 “fun-size” Milk Way candy bars|
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, both sugars and the vanilla extract on medium speed with a hand mixer until creamy, light and fluffy, scraping down the sides as necessary. This should take about 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until blended.
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine the flour, baking soda and the salt until blended. Add the flour mixture, in three parts, to the butter mixture, beating until incorporated and scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use the palms of your hands to roll about 12 cookie dough balls, using 2 tablespoons of dough for each. Flatten one cookie dough ball, place a Milky Way into the middle. Flatten a second cookie dough ball and cover the Milk Way. Crimp the edges so that the Milky Way is completely covered. Repeat with remaining dough. You should be able to make 12 to 14 stuffed cookies.
- Bake cookies 10 to 15 minutes or until the cookies are light golden brown. (It may be helpful to rotate baking sheets half way through baking). Cool cookies on the baking sheet for 10 minutes then move to a cooling rack to cool completely. Or enjoy warm while the Milky Way is still molten.