OTIS SPUNKMEYER’S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE – FOOD.COM
|1/2 cup butter|
|1/2 cup vegetable shortening|
|1 cup packed light brown sugar|
|1/2 cup granulated sugar|
|2 large eggs|
|3 teaspoons vanilla|
|2 3/4 cups flour|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips (2 cups)|
|1 cup chopped walnuts|
- Combine flour and baking powder in a small bowl, mix with a whisk, and set aside.
- Melt butter and shortening together.
- Mix together both sugars, salt and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and pour melted butter mixture over.
- Beat well.
- Add each egg separately, beating until creamy.
- Add flour mixture 1/2 cup at a time while beating.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour in a covered bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375° Drop cookies by large rounded tablespoonful onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Calories 2256.8, FatContent 128.8, SaturatedFatContent 53, CholesterolContent 222.3, SodiumContent 1326.3, CarbohydrateContent 270.6, FiberContent 12.4, SugarContent 167.8, ProteinContent 27.1
OTIS SPUNKMEYER COOKIES RECIPE (COPYCAT) | RECIPES.NET – RECIPES …
Provided by: Johann
Total time: 0
Prep time: 0
Cook time: 0
ServingSize 0.00 , SugarContent 0.00