PARMESAN BAKED PORK CHOPS | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
Provided by: Janet Crow @jcrow216
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
|4 – boneless pork chops, 1/2″ thick|
|1 tablespoon(s) olive oil|
|1 cup(s) Parmesan cheese|
|1 cup(s) Italian bread crumbs|
|1 teaspoon(s) black pepper|
|1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder|
- On a plate combine the last 4 ingredients.
- Rub the pork chops with olive oil and then dip (coat) each one in the cheese mixture. Press the mixture over the pork chops to make sure they are well covered in it.
- Line a pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the pork chops on the pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
PARMESAN-CRUSTED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Chelsey Seamon
Categories: Boneless Pork Chops
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
|1 serving cooking spray|
|¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning|
|2 boneless pork chops, trimmed|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk egg in a shallow bowl.
- Mix Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning together on a plate.
- Dip each pork chop into egg. Press into Parmesan mixture until coated on both sides. Place in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), 35 to 40 minutes.
Calories 245.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 1.2 g, CholesterolContent 160.6 mg, FatContent 12.5 g, FiberContent 0.1 g, ProteinContent 30.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 5 g, SodiumContent 458.7 mg, SugarContent 0.3 g
PARMESAN-CRUSTED PORK CHOPS RECIPE – PILLSBURY.COM
Provided by: Dinners, Dishes & Desserts
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
|1 tablespoon water|
|1/4 cup Progresso™ Italian style bread crumbs|
|1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|4 boneless pork loin chops, 3/4 inch thick (4 to 5 oz each)|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; place cooling rack in pan.
- In shallow bowl, beat egg and water with fork or whisk. In another shallow bowl, stir bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese until well blended.
- Dip each pork chop into egg mixture; coat with bread crumb mixture.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork chops; cook 1 to 2 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Place pork chops in pan.
- Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 145°F.
Calories 290 , CarbohydrateContent 5 g, CholesterolContent 125 mg, FatContent 2 1/2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 30 g, SaturatedFatContent 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 290 mg, SugarContent 0 g, TransFatContent 0 g
PARMESAN-CRUSTED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | KITCHN
Provided by: Amelia Rampe
Categories: Main dish,Dinner
Total time: 1500S
Prep time: 900S
Cook time: 600S
|2 ounces Parmesan cheese|
|1 cup panko bread crumbs|
|2 large eggs|
|1 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt, divided, plus more for seasoning|
|4 (1/2-inch thick) center-cut boneless pork loin chops (about 1 pound total)|
|1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided|
- Finely grate 2 ounces Parmesan cheese (about 1 1/2 packed cups). Transfer 1/2 cup to a shallow bowl. Add 1 cup panko and stir to combine. Place the remaining Parmesan in a second shallow bowl. In a third shallow bowl, whisk together 2 large eggs and 1/4 teaspoon of the kosher salt until broken up with no streaks of egg whites.
- Pat 4 boneless pork chops dry with paper towels. Working with 1 pork chop at a time, place in between two sheets of plastic wrap or large zip-top bag and pound with a rolling pin or the flat side of a meat mallet until 1/4-inch thick. Season the pork with the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- Working with 1 pork chop at a time, dredge to completely coat in the Parmesan, then the eggs, and finally the bread crumb mixture, gently pressing the bread crumbs into the pork to adhere. Place on a large plate or baking sheet.
- Heat 1/2 cup of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add 2 of the breaded pork cutlets and fry until cooked through and lightly browned on both sides, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate or wire rack. Season with kosher salt. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil to the pan and fry the remaining pork chops.
SaturatedFatContent 12.6 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 0.0 g, CarbohydrateContent 12.7 g, SugarContent 0.7 g, ServingSize Serves 4, ProteinContent 45.8 g, FatContent 54.3 g, Calories 719 cal, SodiumContent 614.4 mg, FiberContent 0.6 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg