PEANUT BUTTER MARBLED BROWNIES RECIPE – BETTYCROCKER.COM
Provided by: Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
|1 box (1 lb 2.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix|
|1/4 cup water|
|1/2 cup vegetable oil|
|3/4 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter|
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of 13×9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave peanut butter uncovered on High 30 seconds; stir. Drop 20 spoonfuls of peanut butter in 5×4 rows over brownie batter. For marbled design, pull knife through batter and filling about 1 inch apart; turn pan and repeat.
- Bake 26 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean. To cut warm brownies easily, use a plastic knife and short sawing motions. Store tightly covered.
Calories 210 , CarbohydrateContent 23 g, CholesterolContent 20 mg, FatContent 2 1/2 , FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 3 g, SaturatedFatContent 2 g, ServingSize 1 Brownie, SodiumContent 125 mg, SugarContent 15 g, TransFatContent 0 g
GRILLED PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Chasity
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 sandwich
|2 teaspoons butter|
|2 slices white bread|
|2 teaspoons any flavor fruit jelly|
|1 teaspoon peanut butter|
- Heat a griddle or skillet to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. Spread jelly on the unbuttered side of one slice of bread; spread peanut butter on the other unbuttered side. Place bread slices together, so peanut butter and jelly are in the middle.
- Cook on the preheated griddle until golden brown and heated through, about 4 minutes per side.
Calories 273.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 35.5 g, CholesterolContent 21.5 mg, FatContent 12.5 g, FiberContent 1.7 g, ProteinContent 5.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 6.1 g, SodiumContent 427.2 mg, SugarContent 9.1 g
CLASSIC PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Provided by: Land O’Lakes
Categories: Shaped,Peanut Butter,Butter,Peanut,Peanut butter,Sweet,Baking,Nut,Dairy,Cookie,Dessert,Cookie,Dessert
Total time: 0 minutes
Prep time: 45 minutes
Yield: 36 cookies
|1 cup firmly packed brown sugar|
|1/2 cup Land O Lakes® Butter softened|
|1/2 cup peanut butter|
|1 large Land O Lakes® Egg|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour|
|1/2 teaspoon baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine brown sugar, butter and peanut butter in bowl. Beat at medium speed until well mixed. Add egg and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets; flatten balls in criss-cross pattern with fork dipped in sugar. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
Calories 90 calories, FatContent 4.5 grams, SaturatedFatContent grams, TransfatContent grams, CholesterolContent 10 milligrams, SodiumContent 100 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 11 grams, FiberContent 0 grams, SugarContent grams, ProteinContent 2 grams
THREE INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Francie
Categories: Peanut Butter Cookies
Yield: 1 dozen
|1 cup peanut butter|
|1 cup white sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the peanut butter, white sugar and egg. Mix until smooth.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 6 to 8 minutes. Do not overbake! These cookies are best when they are still soft and just barely brown on the bottoms.
Calories 393.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 41.8 g, CholesterolContent 31 mg, FatContent 22.5 g, FiberContent 2.6 g, ProteinContent 11.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.8 g, SodiumContent 209 mg, SugarContent 37.3 g
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE – PARADE: ENTERTAINMENT, RECIPES …
Provided by: Lori Lange
Total time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: About 16 pieces
|2 cups granulated white sugar|
|½ cup milk|
|1 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
- Grease an 8×8-inch baking pan. In a medium saucepan, bring sugar and milk to a boil. Allow to boil for about 2½ minutes, stirring regularly and then remove from heat. Add the peanut butter and vanilla and stir until smooth. Pour the mixture into the pan and allow to cool until set. Slice into 1-inch squares.
Calories 101, CarbohydrateContent 4 g, CholesterolContent 1 mg, FatContent 8 g, ProteinContent 4 g, SodiumContent 78 mg