PINK SQUIRREL COCKTAIL RECIPE – TABLESPOON.COM
Provided by: Cheeky Kitchen
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
|1/3 cup crème de noyaux (also called crème de almond)|
|1/3 cup white crème de cacao (plus extra for rimming glasses, if desired)|
|2/3 cup vanilla ice cream|
|Maraschino cherries, for garnish (optional)|
|Colored sugar or sprinkles, for rimming glasses (optional)|
- If rimming glasses, moisten edges of rims with liquor or simple syrup, then dip into the sugar or sprinkles. Set glasses aside.
- Add both liqueurs and the ice cream to a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into two large martini glasses and serve immediately.
Calories 653.7 , CarbohydrateContent 133.6 g, CholesterolContent 19.4 mg, FiberContent 5.6 g, ProteinContent 4.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 42.9 mg, SugarContent 124.3 g
PINK SQUIRREL (ORIGINAL) | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
The Bryant’s recipe calls for something that milkshake lovers will adore; a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Provided by: Rebecca C @Rebeccac59
|1 – part creme de noyaux (sometimes called creme de almond)|
|1 – part white creme de cacao|
|2 – parts vanilla ice cream|
- Add ingredients to blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into glasses
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.