GOOEY PIZZA DIP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 3 cups.
|1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat ricotta cheese|
|1 cup fat-free mayonnaise|
|1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided|
|1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|3/4 cup diced seeded plum tomatoes, divided|
|1 can (2-1/2 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained, divided|
|1/4 cup sliced turkey pepperoni|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon Italian seasoning|
|1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes|
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, mayonnaise, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup tomatoes, 6 tablespoons olives, pepperoni, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes. , Spread into a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. , Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and top is golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining tomatoes and olives. Serve with crackers.
Calories 124 calories, FatContent 7g fat (3g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 25mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 493mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 9g protein. Diabetic Exchanges 1 lean meat
WHITE PIZZA DIP RECIPE BY TASTY
Provided by: Tasty
Yield: 12 knots
|8 oz cream cheese, softened|
|1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
|½ cup grated parmesan cheese|
|½ cup whole milk ricotta cheese|
|¼ cup fresh basil, chopped|
|6 cloves garlic, chopped and divided|
|1 teaspoon red pepper flakes|
|½ cup butter, melted|
|¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped|
- Divide pizza dough into 12-14 equal sized balls. With floured hands, roll the dough balls into logs and tie into individual knots, tucking the excess underneath.
- Coat a 10 inch (25 cm) oven-safe skillet with olive oil.
- Place the knots in a ring around the skillet. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 30 minutes, allowing the dough to reach room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, ricotta, fresh basil, 3 cloves of garlic (chopped), and red pepper flakes.
- Melt the butter and add the fresh parsley and remaining garlic. Stir well.
- Uncover the knots and scoop the dip into the center of the skillet. Brush the knots with the butter/garlic mixture (reserving some for after baking), and top the dip with an additional sprinkle of cheese (optional).
- Bake in a preheated oven to 400˚F (200˚C) for 20 minutes. Broil on high for two additional minutes or until knots and cheese are lightly browned, watching closely so as not to burn it.
- Remove from oven and brush lightly with additional garlic butter.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
Calories 200 calories, CarbohydrateContent 2 grams, FatContent 18 grams, FiberContent 0 grams, ProteinContent 6 grams, SugarContent 1 gram