RAINBOW POPCORN (FRUIT FLAVORED POPCORN TREAT) | JUST A PINCH …
Check her Out!!! Youtube.com/user/Yoyomax12 what can you mix grand marnier with.
Provided by: Anthony Nicometi Jr @AnthonyNicometi
|24 cup(s) popped popcorn (no kernels)|
|6 package(s) jello (cherry, orange, lemon, lime, blueberry, grape)|
|3/4 cup(s) butter|
|9 tablespoon(s) light corn syrup|
|1 and 1/2 cup(s) sugar|
- For this recipe, You will use HALF of each package of Jell-O. Which comes out too roughly 2 and 1/2 Tablespoons for Jell-O
Most of the colors besides the red and the blue come out a little dull, If you would like too add food coloring to brighten it up a bit, Go for it!!
Preheat your oven too 300 and grease a large cookie sheet and line with parchment
- Pop your 24 cups of popcorn (I popped mine on the stove, You end up with less kernels that way!) and Divide into 6 different Bowls (4 cups each)
- For each color of popcorn do the following: (Do 2 at a time too make it go quicker)
Over low heat in a small or medium sized saucepan combine 2 tablespoons of butter with 1 1/2 tablespoons of corn syrup over low heat. Add 1/4 cup of sugar and half a package (2 1/2 T) of jello powder. Continue to heat and stir until the mixture starts to simmer, allow to simmer for approximately 5 minutes (This is the time where you would add some food coloring too brighten up the colors!)
Pour the syrup immediately over the popcorn (DON’T SCRAPE THE BOTTOM) tossing to coat well and then spread the popcorn on/in the prepared pan or cookie sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring popcorn a couple of times during baking.
Turn the popcorn out onto a piece of parchment and spread it out slightly. Allow to cool completely and break any clumps apart.
Allow a few mins too cool and its ready to consume!!!
CINNAMON-SUGAR MICROWAVE POPCORN RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Provided by: Devon O’Brien
Categories: Healthy Cinnamon Recipes
Total time: 5 minutes
|1 ½ tablespoons popcorn kernels|
|1 teaspoon canola oil|
|½ teaspoon confectioners’ sugar|
|¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|Pinch of salt|
- Add popcorn kernels to a brown paper bag and fold the top of the bag over three times.
- Microwave until the popping stops, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add oil, sugar, cinnamon and salt to the bag over the popped popcorn. Fold the bag, hold closed and shake to coat.
Calories 117 calories, CarbohydrateContent 15.6 g, FatContent 5.6 g, FiberContent 3 g, ProteinContent 2.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.4 g, SodiumContent 0.6 mg, SugarContent 1.5 g